Melissa's food diary

Thanks Blades and Rosie! I felt pretty good in it too....suck me in knickers are my best friend :D

Hehe so read that wrong then lol x its even better when u not only look good but feel it too x

Grrrr in a foul mood this evening!! DH and kids are getting the brunt of it all too oh and the dog....basically anyone who crosses me. Im starving but I havent had tea because im going to do 30 DS once kids are in bed and hubby gone to football...me and hungry = grumpy...hubby sked if its that time of the month, don't know how hes still living!! Ha.

Now I dont even want to do exercise, I will though...gonna put tea in for it to be ready for when ive finished :thumbup: then relax and catch up on miracle babies and wail like a baby again possibly - im an emotional wreck recently...I heard the band aid song on the radio yesterday and got all teary eyed thinking how lucky we are to be healthy and have a healthy family etc! Was meeting my mum for coffee and almost balled when I got out of the car!

Planning a fast day tomorrow I think and another on Monday before WI on Tuesday

X

Haha im gonna use that one "hangry" I will tell him when he gets on from football...might break the ice! He was not happy with me when he left...ooops!

Day 2 of shred done, omg I nearly died, glad I did it tho. Tea is in the micro/oven so quick shower then relaxxx!

X

Fast day

B: 2 x Rocky road hifi bars (146 cals)
D: cuppa soup tomato and vegetable with crutons (111 cals)

T: stir fry with quorn chicken and oyster and spring onion stirfry sauce (150 cals)

S: Jelly pot (10 cals) half a slice of malt loaf (43 cals) 2 x coffee with semi skimmed milk (40 cals) 2 x peppermint tea (4 cals)

Total: 504 cals

Last edited:
Fast day

B: 2 x Rocky road hifi bars (146 cals)
D: 2 x slice of malt loaf (184 cals)

T: stir fry with quorn chicken and oyster and spring onion stirfry sauce (164 cals)

S: Jelly pot (10 cals) 2 x coffee with semi skimmed milk (40 cals) 2 x peppermint tea (0 cals)

Total: 544 cals

Tiny bit over but walked the dog and going to walk to school so probably burned off cals there

Food looking good and after a walk with dog it will bring u under the 500cal xx

Ugh very close to self destruct....dished up kids dinner and there was some left over so I ate it...meh! Havent any idea how many cals? Then baby left his garlic bread and I started eating it then threw it. I had my tea before the kids so I wouldnt do that! Doubt it will of done any damage, still mad at myself though

Ugh very close to self destruct....dished up kids dinner and there was some left over so I ate it...meh! Havent any idea how many cals? Then baby left his garlic bread and I started eating it then threw it. I had my tea before the kids so I wouldnt do that! Doubt it will of done any damage, still mad at myself though

at least it was only a bit?
and not a whole meal?
and if it was kid sized portions:D
but it IS frustrating when we do things like that!

Yea it was like 5 or 6 mouthfuls but it was lasagne loaded with cheese (very nice I may add lol) not healthy in any way! Not going to beat myself up about it, just need to accept it rather than give up (what I usually do, but end up completely pigging out because ive already ruined the day...makes no sense what so ever!)

Got my 10 cal jelly still and im still going to have it around 8.30 then bed at 9 .... havent a clue whats gotten into me today, i just want to be naughty!! Wrong day for a fast

Yea it was like 5 or 6 mouthfuls but it was lasagne loaded with cheese (very nice I may add lol) not healthy in any way! Not going to beat myself up about it, just need to accept it rather than give up (what I usually do, but end up completely pigging out because ive already ruined the day...makes no sense what so ever!)

Got my 10 cal jelly still and im still going to have it around 8.30 then bed at 9 .... havent a clue whats gotten into me today, i just want to be naughty!! Wrong day for a fast

Oh bless you xx i tend to wanna feast when i havent had much lol

It was - im still stuffed! It's crazy to think that a while back I would of had white bread from 800g loaf and also butter too...dont know how I managed it!

Back