Melissa's food diary

That's really sad :-( I think its easy to underestimate how much parents separating has on little ones. I used to look after two kids and the elder one was so troubled by it, it would break my heart when I put her to bed and she cried for her dad.
I admire your OH though- its really difficult to stay out of people's business like that but I wish I didn't get so involved or even bothered about other people's lives sometimes! X

Yay! Fingers crossed :) all that fasting is clearly working for you! Well done!
Maybe I need to try it again. Who am I kidding I'd starve.. X

Yeah OH is very good at saying well theres two sides to a story and it's really none of your business...I go in all guns blazing and don't even think that there might be more to it or details missed out? Which is very true!

Yeah 5:2 id really working, im so pleased! Really doesnt feel like im dieting either! I don't feel hungry much today, typical as its a feast day! Been to playgroup this morning and had the usual fruit bread, crumpet and white toast!! Heaven. Feel sick now though lol, think I will skip dinner today and have a nice big tea! Absolutely knackered aswell today, just put baby to bed so think I will have a sneaky 30 mins too .... zzzz!

It can be so hard not to get involved! I know exactly what you mean lol. I try and think before I speak but it doesn't always work, especially if I've had a couple haha.
I'm glad its working for you :) looking back I don't remember the fast days being too bad- I'd fantasise about food for sure- it was the feast days where I think I slipped up. But if I followed normal sw on those days I might be ok.
Something to think about in the new year if these last few lbs prove stubborn!
P.S yearning for fruit bread, and crumpets, just amazing!

Definitely Rosie, it is good and sometimes I think your body needs a change in diet .... my body seemed to be not getting along with SW in the end, I was constantly falling off the wagon too as I started to feel restricted...not felt like this once on 5:2!

Todays food

B: 1/2 crumpet, 1/2 piece of toast and 1/2 a piece of fruit bread

D: pop tarts (ooops haha) couldnt make my mind up!

T: chilli con carne (made SW way) with rice and slice of garlic bread.

S: few custard creams/bourbon biscuits at playgroup, clementine (im obsessed with these atm, so juicy) and an ALDI racer bar.

Will tally up my cals, think ive used up most, fancy desert tho hmmmm!

Chilli con carne....yum

Attachments

• 1417199540245.jpg
    1417199540245.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 39
Had a lovely weekend, ended up going staying at my mum and dads for the weekend and hubby had kids, lovely break and nice full nights sleep!

Went to TGIs yesterday then went back to my parents and watched x factor etc then this morning ive been for a breakfast at a cafe then went to see my grandma and cousin, then shopping with my mum...got all my xmas tree bits and last few family xmas presents...just need to get my mums now and a few more for Rob and im done! Quite impressed seeing as though its only just December tomorrow!

So a lovely weekend had and feeling alot more refreshed and definitely lifted my crappy mood from last week!

A well needed fast day tomorrow, ive not been majorly naughty, like I didnt have dinner yesterday or today so just breakfast and tea both days, was probably way over my cals from TGIs tho (so yummy tho!) ... getting my hair done tomorrow so fast day shouldnbe quite easy as will be in salon for most of the day (appt at 11) then go pick kids up from school. Currently blonde at the moment but having a big change and going brunette and back to my original hair colour, like a mousy brown/dirty blonde colour, very excited :)

Hope youve all had a nice weekend!

Xx

As you can see it was in pretty bad condition and my roots were horrendous hehe! Soo brunette, pretty much my natural hair colour with warmer tones though. Really pleased with it

Today's food .... can't believe how little I have ate today?! Not been overly hungry plus was at salon most of the day then school run etc...will have a little treat this evening to bring it to 500 cals

Attachments

• 1417463476245.jpg
    1417463476245.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 39
Thanks lovelies! Had a ALDI mars type bar to bring me up to 500 cals! Just ordered lots of yummy food from Tesco using click and collect....will be ready between 8-10am tomorrow! managed to save ourselves £22 using coupons etc so very impressed!

Anyway logging off now I'm knackered, need my bed

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Rosie, really impressed with 5:2!!

Today's food - feast day

B: bacon and mushroom sandwich with brown sauce (had white bread too - whoops)
D: warburtons square wrap with chicken, salad and thousand island sauce
T: attempting to recreate a dish my grandma used to make - creamy mushroom tagliatelle - with garlic bread
Then we have jam roly poly with custard for afters..nom nom nom!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back