Melissa's food diary

Todays food - feast day

B: harvest morn porridge pot
L: weatherspoons chilli con carne
T: warburtons square wrap, chicken, bacon, salad and light mayo
Snacks: mcvities orange digestive x 2

Still had 300 cals for today aswell, chilli con carne wasnt as bad as I thought! Oh well.

I was planning a fast day for tomorrow but im not so sure now, my mums coming over to help me put the tree up so was thinking of making lasagne for tea :thumbup: however dont know when id fit another fast day in?? I'm out friday night and weekends are hard for me to fast! Hmmmmm decisions

Yeah it is gpod however some are shocking, I used to get the nachos and they are 1300 and something cals!!!

Yeah tree is more for the kids, I dont normally put ours up until around the 15 th, just fancy doing it earlier this year, feeling very festive and excited :) !

Decided to go for a normal day today - currently making cauliflower cheese soup to make for the white sauce for lasagne, yum yum yum! Think im going to prepare the lasagne ready in the dish too and put in fridge then all I need to do later is put it in the oven....feels strange cooking at 10 am lol!

Also set myself a task of washing all inside of windows, plus general tidying cleaning and chasing Ollie round! Going to be a busy but productive day - I hope!

X

Todays food

B: banana (went shopping straight from school run)
L: I did plan to have cauliflower cheese soup but kind of ended up having a 400 cal flapjack, it was deliciously sickly haha! I used to eat them non stop in pregnancy and really fancied one today ha!
T: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad

Snacks: clementine, celery sticks with sour cream and chive dip, mini mince pie and cream (mmmmm)

Todays food

B: banana (went shopping straight from school run)
L: I did plan to have cauliflower cheese soup but kind of ended up having a 400 cal flapjack, it was deliciously sickly haha! I used to eat them non stop in pregnancy and really fancied one today ha!
T: Lasagne with garlic bread and salad

Snacks: clementine, celery sticks with sour cream and chive dip, mini mince pie and cream (mmmmm)

I don't know what I'm more jealous of, your flapjack or garlic bread!!
Lovely day, hope you've enjoyed your Xmas decorating xx

Ugh badddd food day! Burger king for dinner and pizza hut for tea - whoooops!

Was 8st 13lb on the scales this morning too haha....doubt it anymore! Definitely need a fast day tomorrow.

X

Ugh badddd food day! Burger king for dinner and pizza hut for tea - whoooops!

Was 8st 13lb on the scales this morning too haha....doubt it anymore! Definitely need a fast day tomorrow.

X

2 fast food meals in one day!!?
shame on you! LOL :D

I know absolutely shocking!! Yummy though hehe.

Fast day has been easy peasy today, probably because of all the crap I ate yesterday!

Todays food

Brunch: aldi benefit bar (65 cals)
Snack: 2 x celery sticks and 20g of sour cream and chive dip (83 cals)
Tea: tesco healthy living chicken and potato meal with a Yorkshire pudding (315 cals)

Total 463 cals plus cups of tea to make up to 500 cals

Haha nope still here just incredibly busy and having abt of a crappy time!

On Saturday I felt abit run down, since then ive lost my voice completely and generally ache all over...think I have strep throat? Anyway then on top of that baby is poorly with D&V bug, he projectile vomitted all over sister in laws living room carpet today :( then hes had few loose nappies too ... poor little man I feel so sorry for him.

So yeah, that's my week so far. Diet wise I did a fast yesterday, not by choice though, I just didnt fancy eating much. Then other days ive just been grabbing stuff as and when, havent weighed or anything but tbh its least of my priorities right now! Concentrate on getting everyone better in time for xmas! Hope your well, gonna pop through some diaries now while baby sleeps xx

Thanks rosie!

Well i figured i need to get my ass back in gear and get back to logging food!

Today I've decided a fast day to kick start the rest of the week.

Fast day

B: special K biscuit moments (48 cals) dr pepper zero

D: clementine (35 cals) and 2 celery sticks (6 cals) with sour cream and chive dip ( 42 cals)

T: tesco healthy living sausage and root veg mash (288 cals)

Ugh failed last night...had half a pack of terrys choc orange minis and a small kiddy bowl of ben and jerrys ..... whooops! Probably within cals for a normal day still though? Oh also had mackerel on toast aswell.

So tallied up what ive eaten and its not tooo bad, low cal tea and stay out of the kitchen haha! Definitely need 2, possibly 3, proper fast days though, gonna go for Monday, Wednesday and maybe Friday? We shall see, might drop weds and just do Monday and Friday

Todays food (cringe)

B: 4 custard cream biscuits, milky stars hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows

L: 1 piece of toast with butter, 4 celery sticks and around 50g of sour cream and chive dip

T: 2 x Linda McCartney red onion sausages, birds eye waffle and beans

Snacks: few spoonfuls of ben & jerrys, clementine, more biscuits.... oooops

Todays food (cringe)

B: 4 custard cream biscuits, milky stars hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows

L: 1 piece of toast with butter, 4 celery sticks and around 50g of sour cream and chive dip

T: 2 x Linda McCartney red onion sausages, birds eye waffle and beans

Snacks: few spoonfuls of ben & jerrys, clementine, more biscuits.... oooops

might be bad, but some of that sounds really good! lol
i.e the milky stars hot choc with cream & mallows :D :drool:

Back