Melissa's food diary

Woops went AWOL again...so has my diet! Faced the scales this morning and ive put 3lb on *sigh* xmas party on saturday and im feeling so mad as could of lost that 3lb instead of putting it on! Meh.

Did you have a nice time?? Off to catch up on your diary in a mo! 1.5 is nothing xx

Yeah done a 500 cal fast day and going to aim for 1000 tomorrow then 500 again on Friday....fingers crossed it will get rid of bloat and knock the scales a little!

X

Well the serial weigher in me weighed again this morning and im back down to 9st, so 3lb gain is gone - most of been bloat or water?! Strange! Anywho, still going to continue to be good - today has ended up being another fast day, at a playgroup party tomorrow so no doubt there will be lots of naughty food - whoops! Will have a low cal tea though.

Sooo incredibly excited for Xmas party on Saturday! Bought some false nails, having my tan done tomorrow night then hair and make up at 4 oclock on saturday! Eeeep, not had a proper night out in a longgg time.
Also cannot believe how close to xmas it is! This time next week I will be tucking into xmas dinner *droools*

X

Today's food

Brunch: Special k biscuit monents (98 cals)

Tea: weight watchers chilli and wedges (280 cals)

Snacks: treat size crunchie (80 cals) 3 cups of coffee (51 cals) and rich tea biscuit (35 cals)

Total = 524 cals

Ive noticed that I find them so easy now....I think im that busy running around I don't get much time to think of food haha.

Wrapped all my familys presents and hubbys presents today too yay! All neatly placed under the tree - hoping the baby or dog don't try to open them hehe!!

Yeah its working out a very expensive pamper but all worth it :) feel like I deserve it! We have no nights out planned after this, NYE we will stay in and invite sister in law over with her OH and 2 kids and order a take out or buy some nibbles in and we normally play board games etc and kids play nicely....quite glad really that we stay in as find NYE so dear!

X

I'm jealous of your new year plans! That sounds so lovely, I can't wait for stuff like that. Me and OH are the first to marry out of our 'circle' and it will be great when more start to settle a bit lol. You're very organised! Well done! I have finished buying for OH so shall soon start wrapping. What have you got yours? You deserve a treat so enjoy it :) xx

Ive got him Fifa for ps3, a leather ruled book for him to write his estimates in for work, a VO5 hair care set, retro sweet tin and some thermal trousers lol x

Ive got him Fifa for ps3, a leather ruled book for him to write his estimates in for work, a VO5 hair care set, retro sweet tin and some thermal trousers lol x

Lovely! A good mix of practical and treats :)
I bought my OH a CD he's been desperate for, a photo frame (which ive filled with his photographs- he loves photography but never gets round to printing!) And a new gym bag. I also made him some fancy chocolate coins and a coupon book of stuff I'll do. haha that sounds mucky but its not! E.g foot rub, cook any tea etc x

Hehe! Yay for decorations, I love putting them up, xmas music on the tellie, mince pie once its done and sit back and look at how pretty it looks hehe!

My day has been really good, went to playgroup with little man this morning, had a visit from father christmas and then they had a little Christmas feast (oh it was so yummy!) And then some party games...very cute! Then rushing around to get last min bits for weekend - got a huge hangover cure sunday roast planned - yummy! Yep all set for tomorrow, just had my tan done...now watching a film with little girl and hubby then hopefully an early night. Then tomorrow is a big clean up day, wash all the bedding etc then im off to get hair and make up done at 3.45, off out at 6.30...cannot wait, sooo excited :)

Feel a tiny bit meh as im pretty sure im gonna come on my period and sods law it will be tomorrow...I had some tablets left over from near the wedding to delay period so ive started taking them but have a feeling it may be too late? Boooh! We shall see.

What have you got planned for the weekend, Rosie? X

Your day sounds sweet :) loving the hungover Sunday roast already planned! I've never dared have a fake tan but I bet its a boost this time of year. Rubbish re period- hopefully it'll hang on til Sunday but if not you'll have to drink through it lol! Have you planned your outfit? Not got much planned this weekend really- I feel at a bit of a loose end! Maybe going out on sunday, there's a band on at the local that could be nice! Cleaning animals out tomorrow :-/ x

Well I've had an allergic reaction to spray tan - arghhh!! Im allergic to some perfumes aswell so im guessing its the perfune in it? Come up in a rash and seriously itchy - had it before with a diff spray tan and im hoping it will calm down before we go out....its doesn't lopk horrendous - more itchy than anything...annoying!! No more spray tans for me haha.

Yep outfit is planned, got my Christmas earrings too hehe! can't wait now very excited, todays going slowww lol.

Still got to wash my bedding and hoover the stairs then going for my make up and hair appt at 3.45 then it will fly I think!

No period so far - yay! Been taking my tablets so fingers xd theyve worked!

Aww sometimes its nice to have a chilled weekend, band sounds nice...our local saisnburys had a band on last week and the school choir, it was beautiful, could hear it all the way round shopping....I really love this time of year!

Food wise today all ive had is my advent calendar chocolate - really need to eat something or drink will go straight to my head - thinking mackerel on toast for dinner then a little something before we go out later as a snack, not sure what though as having a 3 course meal so dont want to be full! Maybe a banana or something, dont want to be bloated lol.

Anyway logging off, will be back on monday probably with lots of pics :) xx

Night out was amazing :) had so much fun!! Had a mega food day yesterday - proper comfort hangover food! Back on it today though until xmas eve now then the diet is going right out the window lol!

Just going to calorie count for next few days and aim for 1400 cals.

Todays food

B: soreen malt loaf (2 slices)
D: unsure, maybe a mug shot or a ham sandwich
T: pasta bake with salad and a slice of garlic bread (maybe some cake for afters if I have any cals left hehe)
Snacks: special k biscuit moments

Gonna go enter it all in MFP now

Attachments

• 1419245767135.jpg
    1419245767135.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 1419245782530.jpg
    1419245782530.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 1419245794898.jpg
    1419245794898.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 40