Melissa's food diary

I did thanks hun! Stilll lurking around on here, just not updating - food is shocking right now but im having a well deserved break and starting a fresh on 1st Jan.

Happy New Year!

Happy-New-Year-2015.jpg

Happy new year all!

Well ive just been to Tesco and done my healthy shop, back on plan tomorrow, going to kick start with 5:2 again then maybe go back to SW in Feb.
Was going to start back properly on Monday but I've bought stuff with my shopping that goes out of date on Sunday, tbh im sick of eating rubbish anyway so it will do me gd tomorrow! Throwing myself in the deep end with a fast day, think it will be a struggle!

Havent done to bad over the festive period,2lb on I think (will double check in morning), which im happy with - i was expecting more 3/4lb.
My goals for this year are to tone up and to get to 8st 10 and maintain (currently 9st 2lb and flabby haha) told hubby I need a bikini body goal to aim for and he said we shall see! Definitely need some sun in my life a d something to look forward to, we have said were going to get straight with finances this year tho so I know deep down we shouldnt really, think we will just keep our eyes peeled for a good deal, holidays for a family of 5 aren't cheap!

Anyway going to head to bed, at a kids party tomorrow so need all the sleep I can get haha

Xx

Yikes good luck with your fast day! Goals are sounding good, know what you mean re bikini body goal haha. My OH is pushing for Disney for honeymoon, the thought of water parks make my blood run cold right now lol. You might be able to pick up a good last minute type deal? Must be difficult with the kids too, trying to fit in school hols x

Awwwh I loveeee disney! Been about 8 or 9 times now we used to go pretty much every yr as kids! Not been since I was 18 though, its sooo expensive! We went to Cyprus Aiya Napa for our honeymoon lol, the orignal idea was Mexico but we realised how expensive it would be!! We still had a lovely time tho, it was ridiculously hot! Yeah we got an amazing last min deal last year, we jusr took the kids out nd paid the fine, since found out tho that you only get fined if you take them out for more than 5 consecutive days, so we could do a Saturday to Saturday kind of thing and wouldn't get fined apparently! Rob is self employed so we dont need to work around him at all so its gd really.

Fast day - 500 cals

Lunch: duck hoisin sushi pack (155 cals)
Snack: melon and pineapple finger trio pack (110 cals)
Tea: beef hotpot weight watchers meal (231 cals)

Total - 496 cals

Had a few coffees aswell so possibly another 40 cals for the milk

Suprisingly easy today - not had tea yet, I'm at my mums so will have it when I get home around 7pm, had melon fingers about 3.30 so hopefully I will be fine and last till then lol.

Oh and I weighed this morning and im 9st!? Gob smacked, ive lost that 2lb I thought I gained, god knows how as ive eaten soooo much chocolate and cheese and crackers hahaa!

Ahh I bet it was boiling, Cyprus always seems to be! My OH's family have been to Mexico- they rated it but it seemed very pricey to me & looked a lot like turkey! Lol. Disney isn't cheap but its not as bad as I was expecting- its the park tickets that are bumping it up a bit but we're looking to pay in instalments.
My OH is also called Rob & is self employed! Its dead handy for hols- I'm full time student so we can be v flexible.
I didn't realise that about the fines- would be gd if you could get sat-sat. Low cost holidays is a good one to watch & ice lolly. Com x

Feast day

B: none
D: half a ham and cheese sandwich (shared with baby), 3 cocktail sasuages, mini pork pie
T: lasagne, coleslaw, few wedges and lots of salad

Having my kitchen finished today and also the tiling in the bathroom is done too so hopefully will have my shower back soon - yay (been having showers at everyone elses house for the past 2 weeks) so a good day all round! Food wise ive felt sick alot today, didnt want breakfast at all, hubby made dinner but didn't necessarily want it but ate most of it....need to make a start on tea soon but Robs friend is still in kitchen doing the cupboard fronts so will be in his way!! Id forgrt it and have take away later but I need to make something with the mince as took it out of freezer yesterday!

Kids are back at school tomorrow, looking forward to it in someways, I will miss them though, its been nice to spend time as a family and chill out - not looking forward to early mornings and school run!

Happy new year all!

Well ive just been to Tesco and done my healthy shop, back on plan tomorrow, going to kick start with 5:2 again then maybe go back to SW in Feb.
Was going to start back properly on Monday but I've bought stuff with my shopping that goes out of date on Sunday, tbh im sick of eating rubbish anyway so it will do me gd tomorrow! Throwing myself in the deep end with a fast day, think it will be a struggle!

Havent done to bad over the festive period,2lb on I think (will double check in morning), which im happy with - i was expecting more 3/4lb.
My goals for this year are to tone up and to get to 8st 10 and maintain (currently 9st 2lb and flabby haha) told hubby I need a bikini body goal to aim for and he said we shall see! Definitely need some sun in my life a d something to look forward to, we have said were going to get straight with finances this year tho so I know deep down we shouldnt really, think we will just keep our eyes peeled for a good deal, holidays for a family of 5 aren't cheap!

Anyway going to head to bed, at a kids party tomorrow so need all the sleep I can get haha

Xx

Here to sub hun :) x

Feast day

Breakfast: harvest morn porridge pot
Dinner: 2 slices of malt loaf and a flapjack
Tea: chicken, new potatoes, green beans, carrots and yorkshire pudding with gravy - yummm
Snacks: wispa gold hot chocolate with crumbled flake on top, white chocokate chewy bar, Cadbury fudge and a mulller mysterious mint chocolate yoghurt

Quite surprised but I was still within my cals too! 200 to spare, yummy food day! Also walked 4 miles today to Asda which fellt really good, not done any walking since kids have been off , planning another walk tomorrow to drs appt, not sure on miles tho, gonna treat myself to a fitbit tomorrow with my xmas money, so excited!

Gonna head to bed now anyway, just fell asleep 3 times trying to watch last 20mins of broadchurch! Soo tired

X

Fast day - 500 cals

B: none
D: grapes snack pack (52 cals) and muller light orange choc desert (99 cals)
T: tesco healthy living braised beef and root mash (265 cals)
Snacks: bourbon biscuit (65 cals) Clementine (35 cals)

Total cals: 516 cals

Back