Melissa's food diary

Yeah was little boring, might try watch it again later, feel drained again today, had a nap whilst baby was napping. ..must be the school run early mornings ? Malt loaf isvmy fave too, no one else likes it either so its allllll mine! Nope dont put butter on it :O just eat it haha been so tempted today but resisted!

Now I want to try it! Haha....oh I know me too, think ive just had way too many late nights and its catching up with me!

Feast day

Breakfast: chocolate brioche
Dinner: 2 slices of malt loaf (with butter :O ) and a muller light mysterious mint yoghurt
Tea: 2 Linda McCartney rosemary and onion sausages,egg potato waffle and beans and banana and custard for afters
Snacks: galaxy ripple (little man stole half of it!), Apple, 2 x bourbon biscuits

Got my fitbit this morning, set myself a target of 10000 steps, done 3000 haha woops! Its been raining and miserable today, hopefully will get more walking in tomorrow.

Tea was yum yum! In stuffed....kids are begging me to make banana and custard but I dont even want it just yet!

Malt loaf with butter was good yep! Didnt require much butter either so reckon it doesnt make much of a difference cals wise, id take it or leave it though, could eat with or without!

Yeah fitbit is good so far, its been raining all day though, walked to school to pick up the kids and the rain actually held off! going to do some jogging on the spot to up steps later and hopefully a proper walk tomorrow

X

Attachments

• 1420654393955.jpg
    1420654393955.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 25
Well ive got to wait in from 10 til 2pm today for boiler man...grrr! So no walking for me today unless he comes this am but I very much doubt it, plus its raining AGAIN typical British weather! Will aim for 5000 today I think, will walk to the school later again hopefully if its not raining too hard.

Will update in abit with food when I've figured out what im going to eat!

Today's food has been rubbish (not over calories just not ate proper food)

B: chocolate brioche bread
D: 2x slice of malt loaf and a Cadbury fudge
T: mild curry super noodles
Snacks: 2x custard creams and 3x bourbon biscuit this afternoon, half a banana, chocolate orange yoghurt

Last edited:
Turned up at 1.45 a d left at 2.15....slap bang in the middle of my day leaving no time for walking! Plus put baby tp bed, so I ended up catching up on some programmes instead! I WILL walk tomorrow lol - 2800 steps today.

Ended up having super noodles and a yoghurt for afters for tea, not a good food day at all and feel sluggish for it....fast day tomorrow me thinks!

Yay 9,788 steps taken so far today! 4 miles walking...feeling so much better fot it, although tired, and slightly soggy haha! Walked to local lidl and got some stuff to make chilli for tea, no fast day today - caved at playgroup and had biscuts with my coffee and crumpets (although only a half of one!)

Todays food

B: banana, coffee and oreo biscuit and half a crumpet with butter

D: bakery cheese twist from Lidl ( omg so tasty, 300 cals tho apparently, woops!)

T: home made chilli con carne with rice maybe few wedges too

Snacks: monster zero energy drink, nice biscuit, pickled gherkins (craved these this morning, what the hell?!)

Thanks hun! Fire sounds lovely! Jealous....im off out for school run soon then going to come home and put my pjs on and get toasty :)

Back