Melissa's food diary

Its a fitbit flex, i have downloaded the app to my phone so you can follow progress that way (iphone or android operating phone needed) , its possibly slightly out id say, like it picked up steps when I was washing the pots the other day! But it gives you a rough idea, the sleep tracker is brilliant, put it on hubby last night as hes such a fidget in his sleep, he was restless 24 times last night?!

Theyre definitely worth getting, my dad is a truck driver and hes got a different one ( i will find out which) but it buzzes when you have been in active for a certain amount of time and encourages you to go for a walk, my dad will now get out of his cab at his drops and walk around the stores (he works at morrisons) or he will walk to the local shops, he usually gets an hour or so at each store and usually he would sit and play poker on his ipad! So its really good for him in that way

Todays food

B: cup of tea and 2 biscuits
L: 2 slices of 400g loaf toast with crumbled beef oxo (so yummy)
T: baked potato with left over chilli from yesterday
Snacks: chocolate au pain, clementine, few gerkhins

And I still have 501 cals :O

Done 4336 steps so far, jogged round my living room like a loon for 30 mins lol...weather is shocking again!

Fast day

Brunch: 2 x benefit chocolate and fudge bars (69 cals x 2 = 138 )
Tea: mushroom stir fry with 100g chicken and sweet and sour sauce (237 cals)

Snacks: 3 gherkins (10 cals) 2 cups of coffee (34 cals) muller mint choc yoghurt (99 cals)

Total = 518 cals

Steps taken: 2008 (may walk the dog later or do some jogging on the spot again lol)

Yep 100g of stirfry is 20 cals! So you definitely get good value for your cals, I usually have with quorn chicken but always end up being hungry so had chicken and definitely hit the spot!

I dont like fast days for what it does to my moods and being 'hangry' .... the dog is really getting on my nerves today, she chewed up little girls new pen, so I shouted at her and she went and wee'd on the carpet :mad: shes not done that in agess, so that got me even more mad, put her in the kitchen out of sight now but she keeps scratching at the door....arghhhh! Then baby has just had a huge melt down after tea because I took his juice off him because he was throwing it everywhere....took him 10 mins to calm himself down buy it was a full blown tantrum! So im feeling mega stressed now...got to bath all 3 of them now and put them in bed, all I want to do is get my pjs on and snuggle on the couch with a blanket....meh, rant over!!

Ohh god that doesn't sound like a peaceful Sunday! I don't envy you!
I hate hangry- when you know the cause but can't do anything about it that it gets to me even more!
I agree re the chicken, meat keeps me fuller for longer without a doubt. Paid yesterday so went to the farm shop and bought goodies!
Is hubby working tonight? Hope bath n bedtime goes smoothly, bring on the jamas lol x

Yep - however think hangry could be stopped by not doing 5:2 on a weekend when I have 3 kids on my own haha! Yep his last day on this awfully long job, back to 8-5ish tomorrow....unsure what time he will be home tonight...not too late hopefully! Yep pjs on soon and catch up with celeb big brother - sad I know haha I love it though!

Im gonna carry on with 5:2 till I get to target then go back to SW and maintain I think.

Yeah its pretty good, it has Katie Hopkins in who I think is so funny, shes alot like marmite though, you either love her or her hate her! Others that are in it are callum best (george best son) jeremy someone who played David hasselhofs son on Bay watch lol, patsy kensit etc...There are a few who its like who?! Like a girl called cami who is covered in tattoos, chloe who was on ex on the beach, ken who used to be in corrie yearss ago, kavannah who released a few songs etc etc I love reality tv shows like this haha hubby cant stand them, so thers always bonuses to him working late - full control of the remote haha

Can't beat control of the remote! OH has been watching an ancient James bond all day :-/ I want to go to bed and watch something but 10 past 8 is a bit early even for me!
I'm unsure on what I think of Katie Hopkins- she says some terrible things but also strangely intrigues me lol.
What's Nadia sawalha like? Who got chucked out too I heard there was a scandal! X

Yep not seen that bit yet haha shhh my mum and dad came round today saying soo what do you think of Nadia getting chucked out I was like whattt, shhhh, I've not even watched it yet haha! She seemed okay, havent a clue why she got chucked out - off to watch now hehe!

Its a fitbit flex, i have downloaded the app to my phone so you can follow progress that way (iphone or android operating phone needed) , its possibly slightly out id say, like it picked up steps when I was washing the pots the other day! But it gives you a rough idea, the sleep tracker is brilliant, put it on hubby last night as hes such a fidget in his sleep, he was restless 24 times last night?!

Theyre definitely worth getting, my dad is a truck driver and hes got a different one ( i will find out which) but it buzzes when you have been in active for a certain amount of time and encourages you to go for a walk, my dad will now get out of his cab at his drops and walk around the stores (he works at morrisons) or he will walk to the local shops, he usually gets an hour or so at each store and usually he would sit and play poker on his ipad! So its really good for him in that way

thanks, keep hearing about them , but never know which one :)
the sleep bit sounds good too, seeing as my OH said i'm always swinging my arms out and catching him in the face:rolleyes::D ...ooops :D

Haha yep thats what my hubby does to me!! Hes a weirdo when hes asleep....he sat up bolt right one night and clear as day said "mel pass me the suncream" then lay half back like he was in a deck chair....funniest thing ever

Haha yep thats what my hubby does to me!! Hes a weirdo when hes asleep....he sat up bolt right one night and clear as day said "mel pass me the suncream" then lay half back like he was in a deck chair....funniest thing ever

:8855:

Back