Melissa's food diary

Ugh so I keep feeling incredibly sick...mainly after caffeine?! My friend seems to think its anxiety? Took a pregnancy test to rule it out ( I've got the coil and had my period 24th dec so it would be crazy if I was) anyway it was negative...gonna lay off the caffeine for a week (im a coffee queen, its going to kill me!) Sick of feeling sick though :confused: its been going on for about 4 or 5 days in waves that come and go?!

Hmmmm who knows, all very odd though! Think im making myself worse by dreading feeling sick then the sickness comes....maybe it is anxiety?!

Todays food

B: 40g krave cereal with 100 ml milk
D: beans with one slice of toast
T: 2 linda McCartney veggie sausages, mash, peas and carrots and gravy.
Snacks: 1/2 piece of toast with baby, banana, few biscuits at playgroup, white chocolate

Not had much today food wise, off to a circuit class with my friend later, not looking forward to it at all but she begs me every week to come! Sounds really intense though, squats, burpees, press ups, sit ups etc .... im so unfit but I definitely need to start toning up

Last edited:
Some lovely food there Melissa! How do you find the SW & 5:2 combination? I loved 5:2 (even though I never lost much weight with it) for the health benefits. Had to stop when I got pregnant with baby number 3, and I'm still not allowed to do it as I'm breastfeeding.. At the moment I'm doing SW and trying to do 16:8 when I can... Baby is weaning so I feel that is safe, and hope I can get some of the benefits of fasting this way..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I dont really follow any of sw anymore, mainly through lazyness but i do need to up my fruit and veg and eat more sensibly.... eating alot of rubbish lately on my feast days! I've lost about 4lb doing 5:2 since about november id say I began...ive not been fully committed though, need to get my ass in gear, im so close to target!! (4lb to go)

Todays food - feast day

B: benefit chocolate and fudge bar
D: piece of toast with oxo
T: Going out for TGIs with my mum and sister....mmmm mmmm. Will probably share a few starters with my mum, we normally go for nachos, garlic bread and mozerella dippers
Snacks: chocolate au pain, half a banana with baby.

As above, going to TGIs with my mum and sister tonight, cant wait...mmmm, my fave restaurant ever! Nothing is healthy or low cal about it, will do a fast day tomorrow to counter act it lol

I had Jack daniels sesame strips then jack daniels burger....could drink the jack daniels sauce on its own haha soo yummy! X

So todays aim was a fast day, went to my friends and she made me dinner without asking first (again!!) We had toast beans and scrambled egg, worked out the cals as 289. Then for tea I had a plate of salad with half a pack of chilli and lime chicken which came to 227 cals. Plus a tassimo cappuccino of 45 cals. All in all a total of 561 cals plus a few cups of tea and coffee so im going to say 600 cals? Not bad!
had such a busy day today so I probably burnt off some of those cals too, beennto toddler group this morning, then to my friends house this afternoon then after school to my grandmas and then my mums, feel like I havent sat down all day! 4000 steps walked too :).

Todays food

B: Go ahead strawberry yoghurt break, Graze tropical daiquiri

L: M&S count on us chicken and basil pasta salad

T: cottage pie with lots of peas and carrots

Snacks: chocolate au pain

572 cals remaining still!

Yep bit crazy...not going to use them as not really hungry, may have a 99 cal yoghurt later but thats all. Tea was yummy, I didn't make it, was a shop bought one, very low in cals though so was impressed

Did 10,304 steps yesterday too! Go me :) .... going to walk to the post office in a while and to school so hopefully will get another 10,000 steps in today.

SIL announced shes getting married 31st May this year! So it's all system go, that's my aim to look fab by then

Last edited:
Back