Melissa's food diary

Today's food- fast day

Breakfast was more brunch around 11.30 then just had benefit bar...hoping to hold out on tea till 5ish...taking kids to softplay after school they do a play and tea deal - makes my life easier lol

Attachments

• 1421410305928.jpg
    1421410305928.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thanks hun. Im mainly housebound over the weekend, got lots of visitors coming to see me tho...watching my friends 2 children Saturday morning, saturday afternoon my cousin is coming with her 2 children then Sunday I think my parents will come over at some point. That's about it though really...hopefully hubby is finishing the shower (ive had no shower for over a week now, just a bath!! No shower attachment on the bath though so hair washing has been a nightmare!)

What about you?? X

Soooo I've failed at today already! Baby had a small pizza but it was too much so gave him 3/4 and i had a 1/4 which wouldof been okay as 74 cals....but then he haddly ate any, so I ate it....meh!! Will do my fast day on sunday now, which is always a task, but needs to be done! Just had my salad for my dinner then will probably get a jacket potato for tea from soft play

X

Fast day today! Well needed haha

Brunch: 2x go ahead breakfast yoghurt biscuits (146)
Snack: apple and grapes (41)
Tea: mackerel in a spicy tomato sauce with salad (269)
3 cups of tea (45)

Total cals: 501

Yummy food prepared for today...got my beef topside in the slow cooker, bacon is currently under the grill for bacon butties!

Feast day

Brunch: bacon sandwich
Dinner/tea: beef roast dinner with all the trimmings

Chocolate fudge pudding for afters

Mmmm mmmmm

Had a horrendous night last night....woke at 12.30am in ridiculous pain, was so constipated it was unreal....I ended up being sick and almost blacked out I was in that much pain, I eventually 'went' but I felt like there was a rock up there....sorry if tmi, definitely worse thing ive experienced in my life so far, was very scary! Worse than labour lol

Anyway hubby wants me to stop doing 5:2 as he thinks it isnt healthy and says last night proved it.....so I think im going to just do CC now with 1300 cals a day.

On the plus side, I weigh 8st 13lb this morning haha...There's always a silver lining! Lol.

Yep first ive ever had issues like that... I never drink enough I dont think? Think I need to start with my weetabix for breakfast again too :thumbup:

tbh im pretty much where I want to be weight wise, I wouldnt mind losing another 3 or 4 lb but im happy how i am too, just need to tone up for sure!!

Tonights tea was yummy, cant beat a sunday roast!

Going to attempt to make a chicken potato and spinach curry in my slow cooker tomorrow! Sounds and looks soo yummy

Attachments

• 1421616083981.jpg
    1421616083981.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27
Yup got lots of walks planned and going to do some home workouts, tempted totry insanity.

Lol to pj comment, i love my pjs! Got in from tesco earlier and 1st thing i did was run upstairs to put pjs on

Back