Melissa's food diary

WI today and have lost 1lb :thumbup: taking me to 8st 13lb! Yaaay finally in the 8s again!

Been for a long walk today, 8,400 steps so far, will bring it up to 10,000 ish later, may walk daughter to rainbows.

Todays food (1300 cals + 187 cals for exercise)

B: 2x chocolate biscuit moments (98 cals)
L: Starbucks lemon loaf (490 cals!!) and a latte with sugar free caramel syrup (150 cals)
T: spaghetti carbonara (427 cals) asda garlic bread slice (97 cals)

Snacks: galaxy bubbles egg (155 cals) 2x coffee (34 cals)

Total 1451 cals (36 remaining)

In hidnsight, I shouldnt of eaten the galaxy bubbles egg but oh well! Or the lemon loaf lol...However I think the exercise has cancelled it out.

Last edited:
Todays food

Breakfast: 2 chocolate biscuit moments (98 cals)
Lunch: 2x weetabix with 150ml semi skimmed milk (208 cals)
Tea: ww ocean pie (197 cals) peas (33 cals)

Snacks: banana (105 cals) peanut butter M&Ms (240 cals) 4 custard cream biscuits (224 cals) rich tea (35 cals) 2 x tea (30 cals) coffee (20 cals)

Total: 1186 cals

Feel like ive eaten rubbish all day?! However still under cals

Also done 7,967 steps ... going to try aim for 12, 000 by the end of the day

X

Yeah its not good, been doing it alot recently! Reaching for the biscuits and buying chocolate, very naughty!!! Think im going to set myself a challenge next week, no crap till friday as a treat and try stick to be honest....cant believe 4 biscuits were 224 cals...i used to eat a whole packet when I was pregnant haha!

Today has been a naughty naughty naughty food day!! Havent a clue how many cals so not logging food today....tomorrow is a new day! **hangs head in shame and hides**

Yeah its not good, been doing it alot recently! Reaching for the biscuits and buying chocolate, very naughty!!! Think im going to set myself a challenge next week, no crap till friday as a treat and try stick to be honest....cant believe 4 biscuits were 224 cals...i used to eat a whole packet when I was pregnant haha!

i used to sometimes eat a whole pack of biscuits , dipped in my coffee!:eek::D

Nope no snow what so ever here! The kids are gutted lol, I told them it was going to snow last night (according to everyone) and we woke up yo nothing....been to see a friend in st helens today and nothing there either! Rubbish lol, although quite glad, i dont like snow, mainly driving in it....had a accident a few years ago when it was snowing and it shook me up a little :(. If it snows the kids will be staying off and we will have a pj day lol, no way I'm going out in it.

Breakfast: 1 and half crumpets with butter (162 cals)

Dinner: Costa coffee skinny latte (150cals) marshmallows crispy bites x 2 (143 cals)

Tea: chilli con carne and potato wedges (260 cals)

Snacks: small apple (55 cals) 2x creme egg biscuits (154 cals) Graze rhubarb and apple pieces with custard raisins punnet (133 cals) 3x cup of tea (45 cals)

Total cals 1016 cals

Another day of eating crap!!! Grrr. Skipped a proper dinner as felt guilty for the marshmallow crispy things....
7, 318 steps done so far today, going to do Lesley Sansone 3 mile walking video again to bring me up to 10,000 steps!

Yay! So proud of myself this week, 41,000 steps so far this week, a total of 17.1 miles :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1421963176849.jpg
    1421963176849.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 26
Ignore the calories btw I havent a clue but that is definitely not right lol! Annoying as it would be interesting to see how many cals i do actually burn though

Food is just shocking recently...will be back on track from Monday!! Keeping up my exercise over the weekend, been for a 2 mile walk with the dog and will do 3 mile Lesley walk later on and hopefully the same tomorrow! As of Monday no crappy foods, attempting to use my cals wisely and on healthy choices rather than chocolate and biscuits!!

Back