Melissa's food diary

Yeah feeling very motivated looking at fitbit app and seeing I've not done enough steps will motivate me to do some more exercise!

Well we've had a chilled out ish saturday, took the dog for a long walk and been to the local computer shop as hubby is re building some of the computer - such a man thing, there was nothing wrong with it lol! Teas currently cooking, making a chicken korma with naan bread samosas and onion bhajis (shop bought) I dread to think of the calories but it smells yum haha. Plans for later are to get kids in bed then will probably watch The voice.

Tomorrow we're meant to be at a christening but not really feeling it, Rob doesnt want to go and I dont want to go on my own, dont really know anyone apart from my friend who's hosting but she will be circulating so I will be sat on my own...plus the kids will just sit there complaining theyre bored! I feel bad though cause ive already kind of said I will go...I hate making excuses of why I didnt go. Might try persuade Rob to come for an hour just to show our faces?

X

Ohh tea sounds delicious! My OH won't eat korma but I think its really tasty. Enjoy; you'll be on it come Monday :)
Lol rebuilding a comp- def a man thing. I have all on getting mine to switch on!
Christening, hmm. I've been to one before but I was disgustingly hungover lol. It was nice though, the buffet got me through! And everyone is usually cheery.
Could you go for an hour with the promise of something fun after? If they've catered or whatever they might be disappointed if you don't go.
Managed to do my arm & back toning exercises. I can feel it now so hope it works! X

Well we didnt go to the christening - it fell within babys nap time and hes been really whingy today so I just txt her and said we couldnt make it .... she hadnt txt back but im guessing she is busy anyway.

Been shopping this afternoon and got a few shopping bits in for this week, all healthy and no rubbish so hopefully an on track week! Dreading WI tomorrow but im gonna face the scales, take what they say then start a fresh new week and beat this past fee crappy weeks of eating junk! Next week is a no chocolate, crisps and biscuits week! Will treat myself on Friday with a small chocolate bar maybe as something to look forward to! Might even do a week of 5:2 to boost me.

Today's food hasnt been too bad, didnt have dinner as such as my parents came over and then went shopping, pasta bake for tea then going to do my exercise a couple of hours later

X

Still waiting for my tea to settle lol! Doggie keeps batting at her lead to to go for a walk so thinking just take her for a quick brisk walk instead.

Todays food (1300 cals)

Breakfast: 40g Aldi wheaties with 150ml semi skimmed milk (223 cals)

Lunch: Mackerel in spicy tomato sauce with 1 piece kingsmill 50/50 bread (toasted) and salad (356 cals)

Tea: 2x Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with mash, petit peas and gravy (357 cals)

Snacks: costa coffee skinny latte with sugar free caramel syrup (119 cals) ww cherry yoghurt (60 cals)

Total = 1115 cals

Ive done it before and I think around day 3 I feel so much better for it. I can and will do it!

Dentist shortly, ugh dreading it....not a fan :confused: Hopefully all will be fine and they will say see you in 6 months. Then my dad is treating me to Costa afterwards :thumbup:

Weekend was good thanks jade, quiet one as usual!

Well dentist didnt happen, appt was at 2 and I was still sat there at 2:45 in waiting room, had to leave to go collect kids....annoying! Also meant I didnt get my Costa coffee, waaaa!

Its good in a way, saved me some cals ...which I haven't used, go me! Just had my cherry ww yoghurt and feeling content :thumbup: wooo. Day one done!

Todays food 1300 cals

Breakfast: 35g porridge made with water and a splash of semi skimmed milk + 2 tbsp golden syrup (186 cals)
Dinner: 2 thin slices of cheese and tomato pizza (101 cals)
Tea: having a go at the big mac in a bowl! (362 cals)
Snacks: peanut hottie - omgg lushh!(83 cals) bbq pistachios (104 cals) ww strawberry yogurt (54 cals) 2 coffees (60 cals) Tea (15cals) banana (103 cals)

Total: 1043 cals

Beem to SIL today hence the pizza ugh....im such a sucker, I could of said no, however I did say only give me 2 very small pieces, guessed at 101 cals....also had a two offee machine coffees but unsure on which and cals so im going to guess them at 30 cals each? They werent anything fancy.... Slippery slope when you start guessing I know....SIL will think im a freak if I ask her what brand etc hahaa she will think im a loon!

Last edited:
Tea was soo soo yummy! Got some leftovers for tomorrow <3

Attachments

• 1422382819429.jpg
    1422382819429.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 31
Back