Melissa's food diary

Breakfast: 2pk of special K chocolate biscuit moments (99 cals)
Dinner: tiger bread slices with ham cheese and low fat coleslaw and a tiger bread sausage roll (505 cals!!)
Tea: left over big mac in a bowl (363 cals)

Snacks: peanut hottie (83 cals), melon and grapes (67 cals) 2x cup of tea (30 cals) 1x coffee (17 cals)

Total cals: 1163 cals

Been to my friends for lunch today, I did tell her I was trying to be good haha! Oh well, still within my calories! Resisted the milk chocolate cookie so im proud of that!

Its sooo cold today isnt it?! Really windy here too! Couldn't wait to get home and put my pjs and slippers on...nice and cosy now with my peanut hottie watching peppa pig with the little man lol :)

X

Its raining here now so its all melting, boooh!

Picked up some healthy yummy food in Aldi this morning, lots of fruit and veg! Going to make cauliflower cheese soup for dinner yummy! Tea is going to be lamb in a mint gravy, herby potatoes with peas and carrots! I have a feeling it may be high in calories though? Will try work it all out later!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Yesterday was a good day :thumbup: came in at a total of 1301 cals. I did cave into my chocolate craving though and had a creme egg!

Todays started off abit crappy but determined to turn it around!!

Breakfast: chocolate au pain (186 cals) chocolate biscuit (74 cals) 2 tbsp of nutella (162 cals)

*hangs head in shame* all I wanted to eat was chocolate...shocking considering the time of morning haha.

Dinner: cauliflower cheese soup (100 cals) slice of 50/50 kingsmill bread (94 cals)

Tea: ocean pie with petit peas (262 cals)

Total cals: 879

Plan to have some fruit and something out of my graze box and also will probably have a peanut hottie later on (new obsession along with douwe egberts smooth caramel coffee!)

Today's good sounds perfect :) I often crave chocolate in the morning! What about some chocolate Alpen light bars crushed with ff yoghurt or porridge with a spoonful of Nutella to help satisfy those cravings in the morning?
Is your cauliflower cheese soup homemade? If so, please can I have your recipe?
xxx

That sounds good Jade! More healthier option haha!

Yep cauliflower cheese soup is homemade...

2x onion, cauliflower head, 600ml chicken or vegetable stock, 2x tubs of kerry lowlow cheese spread (or philidelphia/any cheese spread about 250g) .... chop onion and fry until soft, add stock and cauliflower and cook until tender....blitz up then stir in cheese and heat slightly to melt.

Makes about 4 portions and can use the cheese as a HE A so makes it free...its so yummy, even yummier when used as a white sauce for lasagne!

X

I still havent made the pancakes...im rubbish!! Oh god birthdays are the worst, I always get chocolate orange and malteasers. Mmmmm. Stop it Melissa haha!!

Well ive had my soup now and a tangerine too...feel like ive got my head screwed on properly now and this morning was a little blip! I think ive been relatively good this week ive not gone over my cals and done exercise 2 times this week so far, might do some later on too. I hope im back in the 8s by Monday :)

Goodness I can't imagine ever being near the 8s, I think I'd have to cut off a limb lol how tall are you?
Ohh chocolate orange is so moreish, I had some at Xmas & had forgotten how yum it is.
Hope you get chance to try the pancakes soon, they're one of the best imitation things I've come across! Along with cauli cheese soup as cheese sauce! Z

Lol at cutting a limb off! Im 5ft 2 ... I thought id feel good at 8st 13 but I still feel disgusting and look in the mirror and see a blob....i think half of it is that ive had 3 children and i need to remember that! Sadly I dont think I will ever like my body :(!

Im going to get ingredients for pancakes tomorrow and have them for breakfast on Sunday :) Cauliflower cheese soup is amazing, I gave my friend some when she came over yesterday and she wasnt impressed?! Something wrong with her haha x

I had bourbon biscuits and cup of lemon water but felt sick as anything so guy said ill help you walk back to the bed and you can lie down again...i didn't make it to the bed my legs just gave way, lay down on the floor lol....so embarrassing! still feel iffy meh :( .... hubby is making tea, im under orders to sit and do nothing!

Thanks feeling more human now! Got a whopping big bruise though haha! So food today has been shocking ive felt quite hungry, nurse did say my energy may be low and food would pick me up.....not made the best choices but not the worst either? Back to it tomorrow.

Hubby made lamb chops, herby potatoes with cauliflower broccoli and carrots with a mint gravy, was very yum! We was mesnt to have ita few days ago but we never did so needed eating....He did it in the slow cooker so it was all falling apart! Mmmm.

1.5lb off this morning so back to 9st...seen 8st 12 on scales during the week tho haha annoying! I did have chinese last night though! Also tried on a pair of my mum's size 8(!!) jeans and they fastened! Ive been wearing size 12 still lol they are really baggy tho. Going to treat myself to some new ones on weds....I just really need to tone im so wobbly! Theres a gym near me for 18.99 a month with no contract so tempted to bite the bullet and join!

X

Been abit quiet recently, not really got much to report! Been recording my food still on MFP so think im going to leave my diary for now...will report losses/gains on the quarterly thread and keep up with everyone elses diary though :) thank you all for the support!!

Xx

Back