Mel's Diary

Haha x you guys :)

Well .... God knows what the scales will say Sunday as I drank my body weight in G&Ts last night. Sooooooo hungover

Morning ladies x I'm still recovering.... On the upside I've hardly eaten a thing for two days now. So today I need to eat more and drink water x

Did end up on a mechanical bull though?? thighs are killing me now too haha

I'm back in shift again tomorrow until Monday.... I hope they have decent food in this time around x

*****.... Disaster dinner.... Ended up ordering a Chinese as too tired to cook :( had a spoon full of rice and about 5 prawn crackers! Feel proper sick now x

*****.... Disaster dinner.... Ended up ordering a Chinese as too tired to cook :( had a spoon full of rice and about 5 prawn crackers! Feel proper sick now x

A disaster dinner would have been a portion of rice, with the main meal and half a bag of prawn crackers. It's a blip. Plenty of water and straight back to work xx

Yep Kellmo is right - could have been much worse. Plenty of water to flush it out and straight back on track - hopefully not much damage done xx

Water by the gallon it is then :) thanks guys... It's great coming on here and getting support from people who actually understand x x

In the grand scheme before the diet I would eat a full set meal for one on my own... So it's a vast improvement

I know I'm aiming for 2lb a week so 22 by Xmas but I'm throwing in a mini goal..... 7lbs by November 2nd. That takes me to the 12 flat, I have a night out planned where I will be seeing people I haven't seen since I started and I want to make an impact :)

Just been on a 4mike walk with one of the kids at work :) now drinking loads of water x

Today's food has been quite a lot as need more energy at work.

Half a matthesons sausage
2 fried eggs with ham
Ham with a bit of melted cheese

It's chicken for dinner so I'm safe .... Phew

Just about to finish my shift and boy am I shattered... I couldn't even really tell you what I ate yesterday, I know I had a little to much milk because I was swamped so one of my team made me coffees with milk and I didn't want to be rude and say no....

I feel quite bloated and round today, it could be because I picked up the wrong jeans without noticing... I bought this last year a size too small and they never passed the thighs.. Luckily they have passed the though and now only cutting the circulation to my waist lol

I have decided that if I can get down to 12 by the 2nd I'm treating myself to an expensive hair cut and nail extensions :) x it would usually be a food blow out so that's a good thing x x

Bet your glad that's over. I know what you mean it's difficult to say no if someone is nice enough to make you a coffee. Good luck for this week.

Bet your glad that's over. I know what you mean it's difficult to say no if someone is nice enough to make you a coffee. Good luck for this week.

Thanks coffee lover :) I'm kicking it up a gear tomorrow going to try running again... If you don't hear from me tomorrow send a search party... The chances are I'm in a bush haha

Morning all STS today, but I'm ok with that as I went out drinking last week. X

Knocked myself out of ketosis today, when little one got back from school last night he had made me a special Halloween cookie he even wrote to mum love you on it with icing.... He sat and watched whilst I ate it bless him x now as much as I want to be slim, there is no way I'd choose it over my child's smile :) so I just enjoyed it and moved on.

This morning is back on track, black coffee bacon and eggs for breakfast, followed by a running attempt... Moving on to housework, then I want to go walk the run route again this afternoon x

Got to give myself the best chance I can of a good loss for next week...

Aww how sweet of your wee one :) That is always going to happen so don't worry about it, honest, just enjoy the low carb food when you can xx

How sweet of your boy! We must be good mummies, things made with such love are carb/guilt free anyways :) lots of water x

He is a little darlin, the best thing he's 12 and still does things like this just for me x last week he text me a work at 9pm (weekend) just to say love you mum, night with a link to the you tube video of my fave song :)

He will make some lucky young lady very happy one day x. Such a little gent.

Food wise, still not back in ketosis :( seems to be taking forever this time.... My pee sticks are just turning darker grey.

I've seen Kellmo loosing well in Slim and Save and I'm so tempted to do it just for two weeks to get that 7lb off x

I know what you are saying there chick re Kellmo's amazing losses, it will take a few days for the pee sticks to change to stick with it for the noo x

Back