Member inspirations.

WINTER.

Is there anyone on this website who inspires you?

Maybe you have spotted them in the gallery?

Or in the before/after picture thread?

Or maybe you have just seen them around?

x

The picture that striked me the most was Pinkie's, I always look at her pictures and they're really inspiring. She'd be mine I guess :)

As chessey as it sounds, every single member is an inspiration to me. knowing im not alone in my journey and others are going through the same , means a lot. Everyone is awesome :) x

The picture that striked me the most was Pinkie's, I always look at her pictures and they're really inspiring. She'd be mine I guess :)

Same here.

Because me and her have the same kinda style its more of an inspiraton for me than someone who is totally different.

x

Same here.

Because me and her have the same kinda style its more of an inspiraton for me than someone who is totally different.

x

Yeah, we're of a similar age, so maybe that's what seems to inspire me. I want photos like her lol although my weight loss isn't gonna be that drastic.

Nah, mine either. All in all i only have 3 stone i wanna lose. 1 stone down, 2 to go. So, its not a huge change.

x

It's a very big change! Just not an enormous one like Pinkie's. I've got 4-5 stonnes to lose, nearly one and a half gone! I'll be happy when I'm down three really. Can't wait to see your photos Winter :)

I havent taken any. Well, not before ones anyway.

I have old pictures. When i was 16 i was a size 20, and very slowly lost it up until i was 18. Just growing up really. No diet or anything. But you can see the difference from then and now. So will scan some up. when i have gotten down to size 10, i'll take my after pictures.

I dont know the exact weight i want to be, just guessing really. Whatever weight i am at size 10, is the weight i wanna be. [:

x

Taking before pictures is kind of depressing, I don't blame you. I just wanted to have something visual, to remind myself of what I used to be and to never go back!

Size 10 is a good aim, that's what I'm going for, 10-12 really. I've never been that small, ever. Can't wait to go shopping! Don't we all.

On another note, went to H&M today and tried a top on and fit into size 16! Was really pleased about that. What size are you now Winter if you don't mind me asking? You can't be that far off now x

I hate my before photo, but that makes me more determined not to get back there again.

Yeah it's a pretty strong reminder, I hate mine too.

I'm going to reach my first 20 pounds lost soon, which is my half goal. Not sure whether or not to take a picture. I'm scared there won't be that much difference.

Taking before pictures is kind of depressing, I don't blame you. I just wanted to have something visual, to remind myself of what I used to be and to never go back!

Size 10 is a good aim, that's what I'm going for, 10-12 really. I've never been that small, ever. Can't wait to go shopping! Don't we all.

On another note, went to H&M today and tried a top on and fit into size 16! Was really pleased about that. What size are you now Winter if you don't mind me asking? You can't be that far off now x

Im a size 14, I can fit into a 12 but its a tight fit.

So, not really all that far to go.

x

Wow, that's really good :) Good luck getting to size 10 then!

about before photos - i find the worst thing is the not losing weight and then all the photos look the same!! its ust a bit depressing but i still take them in the hope that they will be the definitive ones;)

Back