Membership offers

mumto1

Hi all I'm joined sw meetings tomorrow night and was wondering what offers were on at the moment. Some mentioned that there was a voucher in a magazine like bella but couldn't remember which one, any ideas

Thanks Jenny x

Membership is nearly always on offer, and ususally you dont need the magazine coupons - its really just an advert - everyone gets the offer (always confuses things when people come in with coupons yet everyone pays the same)

Officially - the joining fee is £10 and the class fee is £4.95 (£4.65 for senior citizens) so in theory you should pay £14.95 on your first night (unless buying countdown etc)

However, I volunteer and take the cash, been doing so since May last year and I have NEVER seen it come up as £14.95.

Offer varies between either:

Half price membership (ie £5 joining fee + first weeks class of £4.95 so you pay £9.95 on first night)

OR

Full price membership (£10) but first week fee - ie you pay £10 on first night.

If you buy a countdown (block of 6 or 12 weeks) you get a free week - 1 free week with 6 week countdown, or 2 weeks free with 12 - the offer saves you the same so its ususally best to buy a 6 week countdown - as you MUST book holiday at the start or you will lose the week. Sometimes its worth buying a 12 week countdown as it gives you extra offers - sometimes there is a free recipe book (last year had a summer receipe book and a christmas book) and just recently there was a free membership offer (but that's finished now)

Other offers are available at certain times like bring a friend and get a free week.

If you are thinking of joining, the best thing would probably be to contact the consultant of the group you are thinking of joining and find out whats currently on offer.

No need to be buying magazines if you werent going to anyway - I 'd check with the consultant first if its necessary.

Found it this morning. It is in best magazine, free membership, so you only pay £4.95 on your first night x

Thanks all, bought best magazine this morning for 50p ithas a free membership voucher so you only pay for weekly meeting fee of 4.95 so it's worth spending 50p as you are saving 4.45. At meetings at the mo it's half price membership so 9.95 all together hth x

Back