• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Memory foam mattress

S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
My OH had one of these. He lasted 3 months before he chucked it! Cost him a fortune too. I ahted it with a passion! It creates a hole for you, it meant that it woke me up every time i wanted to move. Had to climb out of the hole. They are not cheaper. Sure these aren't the mattress toppers. Which are great. Love mine

WelshCake

Silver Member
S: 21st2lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 6st7lb(30.74%)
So long as you get a good one I think they are great my bad back has completely gone since getting our memory foam mattress, plus with me being over 21+ stone (as was) and my O/H being barely 12 stones there was no roll together at all, plus when I got in bed he didn't fly up in the air.

S: 21st7lb C: 21st7lb G: 17st12lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I hated mine for the first month or so but now I wouldn't have any other type of mattress! No more aches and pains in the morning.

Maverick

Gold Member
S: 10st7lb C: 9st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 0st7.5lb(5.1%)
I absolutely love mine. Paid a fortune for it, but it was worth every penny. Have to say tho, mine doesn't create a hole for me, it feels like any other mattress to sleep on, apart from the extra comfort!!... bf and I both agree it gives the best night's sleep ever xx

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
I love my memory foam mattress, I can't sleep on any other now without a bad back. It wasn't cheap though. Mine also doesn't leave a 'hole' its very supportive.

I would suggest if the one you've seen is cheaper than the other mattresses then it may not be the best quality?

Thanks all - consensus seems to be they are great once you get used to them - can't imagine a nights sleep being worse than I get at the moment with my current mattress so thats not too much of an issue!