men and jealousy!

Miss_Bettany

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!! I knew it would start...we've been together 15 years and now, only now, he is getting jealous! I KNEW this would happen if I lost weight, and I've done nothing to make him jealous either!

Bleedin men!

Any advice???

Get him to diet too....then you can get jealous together? Just a thought.

is he overweight? x

have it out with him. maybe he is scared he will loose u :) x

My hubbie is slim and he has started to do weights and shape up I'm sure if he hadn't the green eyed monster would of appeared. Encourage him to do something to make him feel good about himself

You aren't responsible for how he feels, if you've been together for 15 years and never given any reason for him to mistrust you then he needs to deal with the feelings he has.

I'm sure that once things settle down he'll feel better about your weight loss but some people feel discombobulated by change and this manifests itself in all kinds of ways including being jealous.

if there is one thing iv learned with men is that when your fat and feeling low, they love u being dependent on them,,as soon as u start to get confidence they start to panic... its a no win situation! men and women wiill always argue over stupid ass things! sometimes id love to be single again!!

i,ve had the same thing happen to me with my husband, he got over it in time ,now he likes the new me,keeps treating me to things

Show him how good you feel about yourself ... how sexy you feel(!!) and maybe he'll realise you are interested in him and the weight coming off you is a bonus!

If he doesn't need to lose weight - take him along to a gym where he can alter his shape like lola said. Or get him to have a new haircut .. something that changes how he perceives himself.

New you - new him!!

Back