Men and syns

Yeah, my OH joined the same time as me (his start weight was around 21st) he was told he could have 20syns a day, he never uses them all anyway.. but since the end of April, he has lost nearly 3st (I have lost around 1 & a half)! Men do lose it quicker in my opinion as well, but everyone is different! x

Good for you :) Gyms can be intimidated, full of fit people doing fit things.

I went for a look around first because i didnt want a poser gym and as it is a community gym it seems to have all sorts. Different sizes, ages etc. It's also a monthly contract so if I really don't like I can cancel :)

I was told to have 15 syns a day, so that I wouldn't feel deprived but also so if i hit a 'plateu' or when I'm close to target and my losses stall I would have something to cut back on. I find some days 15 syns really isn't enough to just eat food, let alone treats, as I have to syn all my yogurt (as I'm vegan) and there's no low fat/fat free vegan versions of butter/mayo etc. I have to be really, really careful and tend to have a few days eating nice meals, then will cut back and have a 'treat' like some chocolate :)

My consultant said that I can have up to 20 syns per day, and it doesn't seem to be doing me any harm thus far!

I got told I could have 20 syns a day as I started at 28.2 first couple of weeks I used them with good loses and I am female... xx

I was given extra syns, I find it helps my losses! :) I tried sneakily reducing as I just didn't understand how it could work that way, and my losses became smaller and smaller and increased when I started using them again! :) xx

I've found this thread really interesting as previous attempts at weight loss if I've had 17 syns a tend to think ice lien it. With six stone to lose minimum I will defo bear this in mind

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back