MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry rant

buffydog

Silver Member
my ex, who lives in my house, just bought a massive pizza, non of the kids want any of it, so he`s just sat in here with it stuffing his face.
no doubt it`ll end up in my bloody fridge too.
so p****d off, he always does this when i get near target.
when pizza guy knocked at the dooor, i asked who is was and he just started laughing.
AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
i`ve already had an extra half a shake and now i`m sitting here thinking about what i can eat.
he`s been doing this for a few days now, asking if i want cheese on taost etc, he`s stepped it up a gear tonight.
so mad, what a t**t!:mad::mad::mad:

Oh gawd,is that why hes your ex?!!Just show him that you dont give a toss and ignore it,why dont you accidentally knock it upside down on the floor!

Oh gawd,is that why hes your ex?!!Just show him that you dont give a toss and ignore it,why dont you accidentally knock it upside down on the floor!

lol :giggle:. If he's anything like my ex it'll be on the floor in front of the sofa next to his beer cans so maybe you can accidently tread on it as you walk past the moron!! :giggle:

if youve got a dog let it lick it then put it back and enjoy watching him eat the rest!

lol :giggle:. If he's anything like my ex it'll be on the floor in front of the sofa next to his beer cans so maybe you can accidently tread on it as you walk past the moron!! :giggle:
Yeah or kick the can of beer over it oops!

I cleaned the toilet with my ex's toothbrush,if you cant get to the pizza that will still give you a bit of satisfaction!!

That's no fun. He obviously doesn't want you to get even more gorgeous and have attention from other men. Take it as flattery (but then put fairy liquid on his pizza)! It'll Pi%% him off even more if you resist it and stick to your goals!!! You go girl!!!

well i haven`t eaten any, and am going to bed now.
any left in fridge will be binned in morn.
maybe cleaning the toilet on my way to bed, but not using no toilet brush..............lol

Good girl!!Well done on resisting,you show him you really dont care,hes gonna be a BIG FAT PIG trying to make you fail if hes eating all that!!

Well done you, that sounds so difficult but I admire your willpower :D

Back