men

mustdoit

susan
at my first LL today my counsellor said one of her men in the LL group lost ......wait for it .....29 lbs......in the first week !! don't know his start weight ........blimey ...:eek:

at my first LL today my counsellor said one of her men in the LL group lost ......wait for it .....29 lbs......in the first week !! don't know his start weight ........blimey ...:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: That is a Record for sure:D :D :D 29lbs!!!

I had a client like that - his first week he dropped 24 lbs - I made him stand on the scales three different times!! The real b*gger is, he's a lovely chap so I couldn't even be jealous!! :rolleyes:

How much!! is that even possible?
Did he have one less leg on the 2nd weigh-in?

Well theres 3 guys in our group (very cosy) and the max loss in week 1 was 13lbs, me at 10lbs and the 3rd guy at 8lbs, so hey not all us blokes lose 2st overnight.

Although sure even after 10days my belt is well loose already :)

Thats fantastic - OMG I bet the bloke is so proud of himself.

My LLC was telling our Group that one guy in her "Mens Class" has not completed 14 weeks FOUNDATION stage yet and has already lost 8 stone - flipping heck or what !!!!

haven't heard of any weight losses to rival that but there was one woman in my sw group last year who gained 19lb in 1 week on holiday!!!!

blimey she must have been eating 24/7

Back