Meneither hows the caffine withdrawel going?

?

hope the headache clears soon.

Not too bad have been having the odd cup of black tea with 1 spoon of sugar going on to sweetners when i go shopping one step at a time. the head is tons better although im suffering from dental pain as well as half a tooth broke a few months ago and i prodded a bit hard with ,the tooth brush a few days ago must find a dentist.

get onto a dentist, you wont pull the ladies with manky teeth ;) mind dentists are so so pricey.

moving to sweetners will be good :)

glugging that water yet?

you are doing better than me, mind you i didnt get a chance to prepare, as soon as dh said he would be supportive (he has spent two years building his weight up so finds this odd) i was on the phone to local CDC and started the next day. :)

Not too bad have been having the odd cup of black tea with 1 spoon of sugar going on to sweetners when i go shopping one step at a time. the head is tons better although im suffering from dental pain as well as half a tooth broke a few months ago and i prodded a bit hard with ,the tooth brush a few days ago must find a dentist.

You are doing great with the preparation....pleased you getting the sweeteners soon.....dont forget the tablet version.

You are doing great with the preparation....pleased you getting the sweeteners soon.....dont forget the tablet version.

Me Bad had two cups of coffee at work tonight, as one of those days where i wished i had stayed at home.

on the good side i did have 2 litres of water at work as well and its normally 4 or 5 coffees at work.

Me.

ooh working Sat night what do you do ???

i see so prob work continental shifts eh

do u get free travel???

i see so prob work continental shifts eh

do u get free travel???

The shifts are evil there is no real pattern other that early mids or lates, i started tonight 5pm finished at 11.30 tommorow dont start till 7.30pm finish 3am next week start as early as 4am some days. its not much good for the body clock or social life whatever one of those is.

I get reduced travel if im going further than london

I work 1-9pm mon fri so no social life either during the week OH works perm nights continental shifts so his body clock is all over the place you live in bournemouth my brother lives in branksome poole

heres me telling you to switch to decaff and i made a big pot of coffee this morning. oh dear.

heres me telling you to switch to decaff and i made a big pot of coffee this morning. oh dear.

Need coffeeeeeeeeeeee NOW !!

have been up most of night with toothache and pounding head, going to see if i can find a dentist tommorow i think there a new one that opned a few weeks ago just round the corner so hopefully can get sorted before i start cd, have had a black tea and am on my second glass of water.

Why have you changed the coffee to decaff. You don't have to you can have either.

Years ago we advised only decaff but as you have found the headaches from withdrawal can be awful coupled with carb withdrawal a complete nightmare.

So CD said to have ordinary coffee.

Unless you specifically want to cut out caffeine be gentle on yourself and drink normal coffee.

Linda

CD, i made the switch to decaff years ago and felt better. i suggested it may be an option. mind you i did live on cups of tea.

Why have you changed the coffee to decaff. You don't have to you can have either.

Years ago we advised only decaff but as you have found the headaches from withdrawal can be awful coupled with carb withdrawal a complete nightmare.

So CD said to have ordinary coffee.

Unless you specifically want to cut out caffeine be gentle on yourself and drink normal coffee.

Linda

I decided i was going to cut down on my coffee intake as i was drinking nothing else as part of the new healthier me, so i challnged myself to cut back to just 1 or 2 cups a day, think i have got over the withdrawl syptoms, only to have a stonking headache due to a bad tooth.
A trip to the dentist is called for.

Me.

No problems I just wondered if you had been advised to cut coffee out due to the caffeine.

Ibrupofen is good for toothache as its an anti-inflamatory (you must have with food never on a empty stomach) you can take paracetamol at the same time as that is a painkiller.

Also you can get oil of cloves from the chemist this numbs the gum.

Caffeine is not good for you so cutting it out is good but when starting CD I think your body has enough to deal with adjusting to the carb withdrawal after a couple of weeks knock the caffeine on the head.

Watch the tea though as tea has loads of caffeine in it.

Off to the dentist asap.

Linda

Back