Men's two shakes to one

Hey All
A Question to all experienced Lipo-trimmers , Instead of having the two shakes a day can I speed up the process via only sticking to one shake a day?
Is it safe to?
does it actually speed up the process?

Many Thanks

Aaron

Hi Aaron

Not 100% sure but I dont think that it will speed up the process but might actually slow you down. The shakes need to be taken at regular intervals so that you body is not going into starvation mode. Though to be honest its a hard enough diet with the shakes at "normal" meal times and I find that spreading them out also gives me something to look forward to.

Hang on a tick!! lol
Firstly Thanks for the reply... but when you say regular intervals does this mean the same time every day!! cause I have kind of been mix matching depending on how I feel during the day, although still around 6 hours apart.

Many thanks

I don't think that's a good idea Aaron, the shakes are designed to provide you with all the nutrition necessary to maintain your body and keep your organs functioning whilst you're following the diet. To halve your intake of such nutrients would surely be extremely detrimental to your health. You want to be thinner surely, but not sick?

You must have your 2 shakes a day, end of. But you can have them whenever you want. As long as you have them both you will be getting all the nutrients your body needs and that doesn't mean you have to have them at the same time each day. You can space them out however you want to. Good luck!

Hi there

I agree with the advice of the others, take boths shakes. This may help also. It takes a calorie deficit of 3500 to lose just 1lb of body fat. Not sure how many calories are in a single male LT shake but am thinking it's just a bit more than the female one. So, as an example, you would have to forgo 25 female LT shakes to lose an extra pound of fat. Thats one pound extra weightloss over nearly 4 weeks if you gave up one shake a day. When you look at it like that, all the nutritional necessities aside, you can plainly see it's just not worth it, it won't get you to goal noticably faster.

Hope that helps and good luck on the plan!

Hey All
A Question to all experienced Lipo-trimmers , Instead of having the two shakes a day can I speed up the process via only sticking to one shake a day?
Is it safe to?
does it actually speed up the process?

Many Thanks

Aaron

Definately not. Stick to your full amounts religiously, they are not there to fill you up, they are there to supply your body with all the nutrients it needs to survive. Stick with it 100% and the weight will come off and a rapid rate, starving your body of what it needs to survive will make no difference to the weight loss but will to your health.

Back