merrrr, so demoralised

Welcome to SW & this forum.
As others have said, write a food diary so that the consultant can see where any problems are.
I also write a weekly menu & stick to it, only buying the Ingredients for the meals on it!
I also love bread but keep myself to 1Heb using it for beans on toast which I have for breakfast most days.
Once you get the bug for the awards you will be ok as you are only 7lbs away from any of them.....
Set your mind to doing it & don't let anything get in the way!
Good luck.
If you follow the link below you will see what I make for my meals, Index on page 74!
Pete

I fannied around last year losing half a pound here and there and tweaking the programme, then gave up. This time I decided that I had to give it 100% or it wouldn't work. I start the week with 70 syns and count down and when they're gone, they're gone.Usually on saturday night when we're on the wine! It means watching OH have a drink and refusing crisps and cheese and crackers. I went through my back copies of the magazines and noted all the recipes I would like to eat and made a weekly plan. The other thing I've done is dig out a Glenn Harold hypnosis cdto help. I'm certainly not snacking, is it helping, I think so, but it sends me to sleep and I'm sleeping better! My hip stops me doing long walks but I've lost 7lbs in 4 weeks, that's twice as fast as last year and I'm feeling alot better for it. The swich in my head has clicked this time, mentally it has to be the right time for you to do it, but it takes planning and commitment too.

Can you not leave the FB group if it is winding you up and making you feel bad about yourself? I don't suppose the girls posting their pictures everyday intend to be mean but if they are not inspiring you then it isn't really helping so I would just walk away from it. Although you don't owe anyone an explanation, if anyone asks why you left it just casually say you are spending too much time on Facebook :)

I bought myself a bracelet and said that every time I lose 7lb I will buy a charm for it ! I know it sounds daft but just gives me a bit of motivation and will have a nice piece of jewellery at the end of it - 2 charms so far but another 8 to go :) x and it's stopped me rewarding myself with food which us what I have always done in the past !

Back