Merry Christmas !!!

fillymum

synful soul
I thought I would start a thread for us all to put our Christmas Greeting.

Thank you so much everyone for your help and support. You have made it so much easier for me to reach target.

Have a brilliant time. I am sure I will need help again after Christmas and Boxing day indulgences.
merry_christmas_animated.gif

47869.jpg

Thank you for the support, this site is a life safer and a real tool to keep you on track :)

Hope everyone has a peaceful and stressfree Christmas and remembering SW is for life :D

Happy 2011 and heres to lots of losers ;)

x

Merry christmas everybody xxx

Happy Christmas to everyone, heres hoping 2011 is a peacefully happy year

:xmassign::xmassign::xmassign:

MERRY CHRISTMAS MINIMIN-ERS! I cannot stress enough how integral this site has been to me thus far on my journey. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and I look forward to bringing in the New (healthier) Year with you motivating lot!

Seriously, you all have made me feel so welcome since I joined and from NYE, WE HAVE A BRAND NEW 365 DAYS AHEAD!!! ;) :D Be ready, lol!

:hug99: :xmassign: :109: :smiley1842: :33:

Wonderful thread Sue.

I'd like to wish all my minimins friends a very merry Christmas, relax, enjoy it, don't beat yourselves up if you go off track a bit, and if you stay on track - Well Done!!

Thanks for all your help this year, I'll need some support in the New Year, I need to be back to target by April. xx

Merry Christmas one and all. x

Back