Merry Xmas...It's all gone to pot and I don't even feel bad! oops...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lighterlifeclaire, 25 December 2007 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    :sign0007::booboo:Well just thought I'd log on and say Merry Xmas to all those who are still going strong...

Since my WI last Tuesday I haven't stopped eating... first few days was quite healthy (protein/veg) and then for today and yesterday I have eaten the contents of the fridge, every cupboard... oh and the massive Xmas Turkey Bird... :eek:

Bad thing, is I don't really feel bad... I know I will get straight back on track after tomorrow... got family coming over tomorrow so will be eating yet again but might by-pass the chocs as they have made me feel kinda sick today...

So........onwards and upwards........ roll on the 27th so I can get my *fat* ass back into gear!!

My WI is on Thrsday so lookin fwd to that!! :psiholog:

Hope u have all had a wonderful day, and well done to those who managed to stay abstinent xxx

:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

oh hun don't stress it we will be fine as we appear to have done the same thing!! :D

4. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting

lol I just feel like ive let my LLC down! I know shes going to be dissapointed, but surely they dont expect us to eat crappy foodpacks on xmas day!?!

Oh... and I may have drunk a little too much too hahahahahaha bed time I think!!

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

i wouldn't stress. so long as you are adamant about the 27th you'll be fine. not everyone is perfect! :)

6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

dont worry about it, get back on the foodpacks as soon as you can and you will soon loose anything that you have put on over the christmas period.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.