Merry Xmas...It's all gone to pot and I don't even feel bad! oops...

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
:sign0007::booboo:Well just thought I'd log on and say Merry Xmas to all those who are still going strong...

Since my WI last Tuesday I haven't stopped eating... first few days was quite healthy (protein/veg) and then for today and yesterday I have eaten the contents of the fridge, every cupboard... oh and the massive Xmas Turkey Bird... :eek:

Bad thing, is I don't really feel bad... I know I will get straight back on track after tomorrow... got family coming over tomorrow so will be eating yet again but might by-pass the chocs as they have made me feel kinda sick today...

So........onwards and upwards........ roll on the 27th so I can get my *fat* ass back into gear!!

My WI is on Thrsday so lookin fwd to that!! :psiholog:

Hope u have all had a wonderful day, and well done to those who managed to stay abstinent xxx

:talk017:

oh hun don't stress it we will be fine as we appear to have done the same thing!! :D

lol I just feel like ive let my LLC down! I know shes going to be dissapointed, but surely they dont expect us to eat crappy foodpacks on xmas day!?!

Oh... and I may have drunk a little too much too hahahahahaha bed time I think!!

i wouldn't stress. so long as you are adamant about the 27th you'll be fine. not everyone is perfect! :)

dont worry about it, get back on the foodpacks as soon as you can and you will soon loose anything that you have put on over the christmas period.

Back