Message for CC!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya

Thought I would answer you in a new thread so not to nick that new persons thread.

Yeah been a year now!! mad really!! I remember back to when I finished and the blind panic of putting the weight back on but I am still at goal weight so maybe I have found something in my new regime and tend to tick along nicely most of the time.

I have realised that the all or nothing mentality you have while on the diet has to be kept after the diet, I know people struggle with eating "a bit" as suddenly you lose the strictness of the diet but I still have that all or nothing mentality. For example I never ever ever eat in my office unless it is my packed lunch, it was my birthday on Monday and I took in 2 cakes but I never ate any of it, I also never eat past 8pm in the evening now, full stop, end of!! It isn't that I now starve as I still eat nice food, drink wine and have kebabs but I just keep a close eye on myself and remind myself it is a quick trip back to the big trousers :)

In terms of society it has been a weird year! I don't get the respect I had before and people tend to challenge me a lot more than they ever did but also people tend to confide in me more and see me as less of a threat, but then again some male friends now treat me as a threat to them somehow, very weird! I spent a lot of time analysing myself and the way I am treated and I treat others and have learnt some things about myself and my friends!

I have started writing a book about the diet, the weight loss and all to do with the wonderful world of this mad diet so hopefully it will go alongside my blog as I wrote a lot more than my blog but never published the rest.

Anyway how are you?

Hi Icemoose,

Sorry I know this message was for CC but you have done really really well, and keeping it off - that is most of the battle...

I really hope I am a success story like you, I am starting my journey tomorrow morning...

Just wanted to say hi...

Love

Hiya Nikki

How exciting!! i can remember just before I started!! Will be a very quick ride so make sure you pack smaller clothes for the journey.

Good luck and remember water is the key to the diet and bad breath means you are burning fat :)

Anything I can do to help let me know and go for it.

M.

Thanks for that M... (what does that stand for?)...

I'm sure I'll be shouting for help...at some point

But am very focused

Love

Sorry it is Mike :)

You'll be fine, just remember the first week is the toughest bit of the diet and it gets a million times easier so just drink the water and get through that first week however much you think that a little nibble won't hurt it makes the diet become much harder.

You'll be slim before Wimbledon starts so concentrate on that and let nothing stand in your way.

M. (mike!)

lol yeah I was sad enough to sit here for over 2 hours playing with it to get it to look like me (yeah I know GEEK ALERT!)

I can do about 10 usually but then I tend to kick it over the neighbours fence lol

Reading about your loss and maintenance is very inspiring!

Amy

Hiya Icemoose, I have read your blurb before and I have told my hubby, he was very interested, may get him doing it as well, but in the meantime I have cut his corn so he is losing but he doesn't know it yet.

I think that you are inspirational especially as you have managed to control and maintain your weight since losing it all.

Keep inspiring and go for it on the book, I think people need to read this sort of thing.

XX

Back