Message for Fat2Fabulous and other inspirations

loobyloo85

Louise
Hey Fat to fabulous

First of all i want to say a massive thank you!!!
Today i am on day 5 and i had an afternoon sleep as i was working last night and when i woke up i wanted to quit the diet, i wasnt particularly hungry i was just fed up and then i came on here and had a look at your new pics and also had a look at your blogspot!!
WOW you are a assive inspiration to me!
You are similar height and starting weight to me so i know if i try hard enough i can do this!!

How long have you been on it?
When will you start maintenence?

Also thank to everyone who posts their stories on here!
They are great for me to read especially on an evening when i just want a yummy chinese (my biggest downfall)

Although my hubby to be and daughter had chowmein and chips last night and it didnt even bother me!!
For some reason i want food today!!

BUT SOD IT - I WILL NOT GIVE IN!!

Thank you again im proud of you all!!!

And i will be thin in my wedding dress hahaha!!!

Well said Looby and I'll second that with a big Thank You too!

Gx

Louise.

It is so good to hear that you will not give in. Just think, you are the one that will be slimmer, whilst your H2B porks out from eating chinese!! Lol.

I lost 4.5 stone when I got married 3 years ago and I loved the attention that I got in my gown, even though I was still a big girl.
Everyone on here has hurdles to get over and not only from eating...I think this is why this site is so valuable!

Just picture yourself floating down the aisle wearing the dress of your dreams...what more of an incentive do you need?
You WILL and CAN get through it and we are all here to help you!

I agree that the stories on here are great and defintely keep you on track!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Back