Messed up badly today :(

Law Ram

Last night I found out I lost 5lb last week. So happy

This morning I had for breakfast 1x sausage, 2x bacon 1x hash brown and mushrooms
For lunch I had roast chicken (no skin) cubed beetroot and salad.

Do you think this will affect my weightloss for next week?

So upset and so angry

Forgive me if a sound rude or ignorant but where exactly do you think you've messed up. The only synned foods I can see there are the hash brown, sausage (depending on the brand/type) and the bacon (depending on how it was cooked/whether the fat was cut off).

Even if your breakfast was fried in oil, the fat was left on the bacon and it was a high synned sausage I don't think you'd be much, if at all, over your daily syns.

I can see nothing synful in your lunch x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you.
You dont sound rude or ignorant. I thought it was bad. I am taking it as cooked in oil and i ate the lot (and enjoyed it until about 20 mins later!)

I am going to be so good from now on.
Feel I have let myself down

So, a McCains hash brown is 2 syns, sausage is about 5 syns, bacon without the fat removed is 4 syns for the two rashers and if you used a whole tablespoon of oil (unlikely!) that's another 6 syns. I think the worst you're looking at is 17 syns but I'm pretty sure it'll be less than that. You can easily make up for that over the course of the week. No worries! :)

I just made my lunch tomorrow

Lettuce, cucumber, celery, pepper and chicken that I have done on the george forman grill with a squirt of 1cal.

That (I think) is syn free

I honestly think you are being waaaay to hard on yourself. If you make this into a chore then you will come to resent it. You said you enjoyed the food and as said above its highly unlikely that exceeded your syns for the day. Don't cut out your syns to make up for it. Even if you ate 10 tomorrow that's still 5 less than the max and is more than sufficient to make up for this minor transgression. Your lunch sounds fine but don't cut corners, have the syns, have the HEXs. I know only too well that if you cut back too much your weight loss suffers. I ate like a bird for three weeks, came on here, posted a typical day, had my knuckles duly rapped and ate like a horse (it felt like) the following week and lost 4lbs. Be easy on yourself and you will enjoy it so much more.

Thank you guys

I actually really enjoy my chicken salads :) I got the chicken down perfectly (spinkling of salt and pepper makes so much difference!)

Really appriecate all the help :)

Back