Messed up big time

krupskaya

Gold Member
I don't know what's been wrong with me but since my successful weigh in last thursday I've been bingeing like a pig. It's all been ok stuff (no choccie) like babybel lights, weetabix etc etc but I've been eating enough to make myself feel sick and I've piled on the pounds. Syns have gone out the window. I only had to lose 1.5lbs to get my stone sticky and there's no chance of that now. I'm feeling really down about it and quite desperate. What the hell is wrong with me? Someone give me a good kick up the butt and pass me the tissues when I have a good blub. Sorry for whining on guys, and thanks for reading.

Oh sorry, someone's started a similar thread already...

Just try get back on track and go from there, lots of speed foods water etc etc to try get a maintain at next weigh in

yep i agree hun......draw a nice big line underneath it all and start again,getting those speed foods in until weigh in and you never know......sometimes going off a bit can help kickstart you so you may still see a loss.
the important thing is just jumping straight back on......not hanging around and thinking oh well i've blown this week etc.

Thanks Mel and Lurverick for the advice - it's stupid but I feel quite weepy about it. Daft when it's my own stupid fault. I'm back on track as of NOW.

C'mon. Stop it.

From NOW, not tomorrow or the next weigh in, from now you have a choice. You can keep doing what you've done the past wee while and pile on and undo all that work.

Or you can get back on track from this post.

Get the water down you
Get your superspeeds in
Get back on track, maybe a success Express until weigh in if you can stomach it, or just get back on the EE train.

Get back on track sweetpea and put this behind you. Learn from it and move on. Onwards not backwards

Hugs Xx

Thankyou Lexie - you're a sweetheart. Great advice.

Don't be upset either you're not the only one to go off plan. I have done so and am probably bound to again, it's not worth worrying over, just get back on plan and what will be at weigh in will be, don't beat yourself up over it

yep same as mel said....for whatever reasons we all go off plan every now and then,these things happen......the important bit is getting back on asap!!
i always say if i was 'normal' or not on a diet then id go on holiday/have a binge etc and put on....but you wouldnt be jumping on the scales like we are so wouldnt notice!
so its part of 'normal' life for these fluctuations...we just notice because we are watching hun.

i always say if i was 'normal' or not on a diet then id go on holiday/have a binge etc and put on....but you wouldnt be jumping on the scales like we are so wouldnt notice!
so its part of 'normal' life for these fluctuations...we just notice because we are watching hun.

That's spot on Lurverick. Thankyou ladies for all your kind and helpful advice - it really does help. X

Back