Messed up Big Time

dyingtobeslim

Hi everyone, I am so annoyed with myself and I know by posting and getting it off my chest I will feel better (desperately hoping), I was doing so well on SS until Thursday. My girlfriend invited me for tea and because I did'nt tell anyone except DH that I was SS I got there to find she had proudly made some scones, so decided I'll only have two:sigh:went downhill from there, over the weekend we went away on a whale watching 3 day trip - well I ate and just got madder with myself, my DH kept asking "are you sure you want to eat this" again because we were with friends who did not know what I was doing I felt I would be in control if I just ate something - big mistake, Sunday night I was so ill, from gross hot dog..........anyway I have gained 1.3kg (2.8lbs) of the 3.5 (7.7lbs)I'd lost, I am back on SS today and will take each day as it comes, I hope I can still make the 2 stone loss by the 16th November when I get to come back to London on my own (treat from DH) and plan to buy some sexy jeans............

One good thing I learned from this experience, is that food is not that GREAT!!!!! So onwards and upwards - will try to get through today as positively as possible.

Thanks for reading - phew - feel slightly better:cry:

Bless you, and don't panic, just get back on track today. You know why you ate and just try and avoid this situation.

I ate yesterday too, everything from crisps, sweets and chocolate. My dad is and has been really poorly and I know when I am really stressed I eat, just don't have the focus but really want to be slim...

We can do this, so keep in mind those slinky jeans!!

Love

Hi there

Feel for you, it is really hard to fit this diet in around your life sometimes. Put it behind you, well done for staying positive and looking forward. Back on the wagon - you can do it!

Georgie
x

Thank you both for your kind replies, I am sitting with a huge mug of black decaf coffee reading all the posts, this site really does make a difference.

Nikki, sorry to hear that your Dad is poorly, I truly hope he is getting better and that I know how hard it must be when someone you love is not well - food seems to be the comfort. Let's focus on the positive and get on with it. Your dad will be super chuffed to see you succeed.

Day 1 of re-start half-way through. Thanks again xxx

Hi there

You are soooo right, food really isn't that great. But when we imagine food we imagine it to be so gorgeous and lovely and satisfying whereas in reality it ends up being a big disappointment and we feel bloated and fat as a result!!

I wish we could always remember that.... Hmmmmm

Back