• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

messed up. big time...

Hi.

Ive been doing so well the past 4 weeks.. I've lost approx 1 stone. from 13.4- 12.3. it not just the diet, I've been swimming nearly every day and been so motivated.

Ive had a very very stressful few days (5 days to be exact) and my scales are now showing i'm 12.10!!! I have eaten quite a lot of carbs, beings bread, pasta and abit of chocolate also had wine. I've been at a social work function until today. I can see the carb face and was dreading getting on the scales. Ive not even been drinking any water...

I go on holiday in 2 weeks and i was so desperate to see 11s on the scales... I don't know what it is with me, I know I've had the work function all week so its been sit down meals with everyone but i could have done better. I always screw up at the last hurdle.

How likely do you think i can get back on track for the next 2 weeks.?? Motivation has gone completely :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
start from NOW!!

draw a mine under what has happened and start a fresh.

U could lose all u have put on and more if u stick to plan.

Well done for fessing up and coming on here, but don't let a slip ruin all you have done.

Good luck chick

xx

I have done the same, been really on the track and have thrown it out the window this week. I knew I had several events coming up and I promised myself I would avoid drink and eat sensibly but I havent. Im well out of ketosis and put on 4lbs. Im going on holiday in november I wanted to be another stone down if not more! I need to get back on it hardcore tmrw but I dont know how Im going to do it as have lost my motivation a little! So silly, I really wish people didnt have birthdays and weddings its interrupting my flow!

I was away for a week and didn't do badly but week back I was worse than ever. Now I'm back on track. I am setting myself mini goals of weight loss and doing it a day at a time or even a meal at a time. It is hard fitting in with social events especially when a lot of them bunch together. If you put on those few pounds very quickly chances are you'll lose them fairly quickly once your back on track. Good luck!

thank you all.

mybodyisacage- your comment-
' So silly, I really wish people didnt have birthdays and weddings its interrupting my flow! ' Thats so funny. it made me laugh. When i do the cambridge diet i want the whole world to stop. no work, no events. etc etc.

My holiday is 2 weeks from tomorrow so i'm having 2 very motivated week! i'm going to wake up tomorrow morning full of motivation.