Messed up SO badly!!!

Anti222

Ok, so my plan to stick to SE for a week went completely out the window and I've ended up in a 3 day mega binge! I'm feeling so so bad about myself right now, I know I've gained a stupid amount of weight this week because of this ridiculous binge and at the moment I'm hating myself for it! Why did I do it?! I don't even want to think about what I've eaten, I'm just ashamed of myself and feeling horrible! I have no excuses, I was just weak and ended up sabotaging myself again!

I know that I can't go back and change what I've done and I know that I have to draw a line under it right now but that's easier said than done. I know I'm not going to eat any more rubbish and this binge is now over as I hate feeling like this but I just don't feel like I can forgive myself for it yet. Haha that sounds stupid when I say it out loud but I don't know how else to describe it. I'm just so disappointed in myself.

Anyway, I'm going to have an early night and tomorrow hopefully I'll wake up with some new determination and start to fix the damage I've done. Ergh, I feel like I spend more time fixing these stupid mistakes than actually losing enough weight to see the scale numbers that have been out of reach for so long! Sigh.

Sorry for the rant, just had to get that out somewhere!

Ok, so my plan to stick to SE for a week went completely out the window and I've ended up in a 3 day mega binge! I'm feeling so so bad about myself right now, I know I've gained a stupid amount of weight this week because of this ridiculous binge and at the moment I'm hating myself for it! Why did I do it?! I don't even want to think about what I've eaten, I'm just ashamed of myself and feeling horrible! I have no excuses, I was just weak and ended up sabotaging myself again!

I know that I can't go back and change what I've done and I know that I have to draw a line under it right now but that's easier said than done. I know I'm not going to eat any more rubbish and this binge is now over as I hate feeling like this but I just don't feel like I can forgive myself for it yet. Haha that sounds stupid when I say it out loud but I don't know how else to describe it. I'm just so disappointed in myself.

Anyway, I'm going to have an early night and tomorrow hopefully I'll wake up with some new determination and start to fix the damage I've done. Ergh, I feel like I spend more time fixing these stupid mistakes than actually losing enough weight to see the scale numbers that have been out of reach for so long! Sigh.

Commiserations Anti222, it's horrible to fall off the wagon and have a binge, I know. It's something that we need to earn from though. Try and remember how awful you feel now when tempted to do it again. The other thing I'd suggest is that if you get back on the wagon straightaway you'll find that you very quickly lose the weight you've put on over the last few days. If you leave it though then the extra weight will definitely stick around. You can do it - you know you can, deep breath and move on. Good luck hun.

Oh Anti, you were doing so well too. Please try not to beat yourself up for being human! I think I probably understand what happened here, as I said to you before I can't do SE for more than two or at the most three days in a row without having hunger issues, which leads to a loss of control - etc etc etc. I've seen that movie and bought that T-shirt! Just know that you're not alone, and there are plenty of lovely people on here to help you back up onto the wagon again. You can SO do this - one day at a time...

Thanks to you both for the messages of encouragement, I'm feeling a bit better today. Jumped back on the wagon, just had my banana and yogurt for breakfast and already planned my meals for the day. Sticking with the normal plan for the week rather than SE and hopefully this time next week I'll be back to my previous weight and can just continue from there. I daren't even get on the scales so I think I'll skip this weeks weigh in and wait until next week :)

You can do it hun, i have had a mega blow out this weekend but im back on it now, better late than never lol xx

Aw Anti, youre only human, as you say line drawn. Dont look back coz you so aint going that way. If you can though, it might be better to go and face them scales, stay to group, and you may well get some renewed energy to get back in the zone. We all struggle from time to time you know, youre not alone. When we are struggling you need group, when group are struggling they need you. You may also come away with a few new ideas for recipes etc. Just a thought but of course only you know how you feel. Hope youre OK and feeling better today. :)

((((((Anti))))))

Perhaps we're (Irish) twins. Only my binge has eveoled over a whole week which included binge drinking.

I want to beat myself up and I hate myself so much......

But I will weigh myself in the morning, assess the damage - and then get back on the wagon - positive thing is that I feel so crud after eating so much junk that I've turned myself off of it all. Who knows..... I might even be kind to me and have breakfast in the morning :)

If ever I can help in any way - just holler

Dont worry about it and dont beat yourself up, these things happen. Just look at your stats 19lb lost and only 2 gains to a total of 4lbs which is a 15lb loss. Even if you put on half a stone after this binge (which is unlikely) you are still lighter now than when you started and if you get back on track now you can fix whatever the outcome is.

Awww thank you all so much for the lovely words! I'm feeling so much better about the whole situation now :hug99:

justjudith, I'm sorry you've found yourself in a similar situation, I can totally relate to the drinking binge too! Drawing a line under it is the best idea, we can hop back on the wagon together :)

I think I will weigh-in tomorrow morning as usual, as hollys nan said, I should face the scales and assess the damage. I do SW from home rather than going to group so I don't have the support of a group on weigh-day but being on here is like going to the world's best group so massive thanks to you all for the encouragement! :)

I've had a good day today, been on plan all day and haven't slipped at all so hopefully that may have halted the weight gain for tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

What a lovely thread - lots of gorgeous support
xx

I am fairly new to SW though I did do it successfully a few years ago and I understand just how this happens - I find myself scouring this website for cake and biscuit recipes to keep my sweet tooth satisfied

Mrs Post, hi! I have a sweet tooth as well, love going to Costa and sit dreamily holding my medium skinny latte drooling looking at the cakes. As I am at target I sometimes have one. Now, just an idea for you. As we are allowed up to 15 syns a day, mind I only ever allowed myself 10 I wouldnt have lost on 15, how about making up a syn bin for every day treats. You could have a little bit of cake, choc, etc just so long as you dont go over your daily syns. You wont feel deprived but you will be staying on plan. :)

ive been a total mess up for months now, cant find my way back to be honest. coming on here is a good start.

support here if you need it, but i may need a little in return.:wave_cry:

Hi all! Thank you for asking about my WI, I weighed-in this morning and had a gain of 3lbs. Not as bad as it could have been, after what I ate I deserve a gain like that but I'm working to get it off again now. Had a good day yesterday and today so hopefully I can keep it going. It's my birthday tomorrow so I'll end up having a piece of cake but even if I go slightly over tomorrow I should still be able to keep within my weekly syns and hopefully see a loss again next Tuesday. I'm going to be doing a hell of a lot of walking tomorrow too so that should help to burn off a few of the extra calories ;)

Enjoy your birthday tomorrow - just don't go mad and eat three whole family sized cakes...... and stick on plan the rest of the week and you should see a loss......

we are here to support you......

YOU ROCK cos you got the gumption to post, ask for help,..... and get on those pesky scales.

Enjoy your walking as well - may it not rain!

Thanks! I've got a nice healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner planned and no other syns for the day so the cake will be my treat and hopefully won't do too much damage :)

Thanks so much for the support, everyone's replies to this thread have really given me a huge boost to get back on plan and to not give up, which I have done in the past!

I'm off to the zoo tomorrow and it's HUUUUGE so will be walking a good 6 or 7 miles round it. I don't mind if it rains, means it'll be quiet and I won't have to push through people to see the animals :D

well done on your loss and have a lovely birthday xxx

Back