messed up!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tafflass, 9 March 2010 Social URL.

1. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well after yesterday's good start i felt really positive about being back on tfr.
    last night,when kids went to bed,sat thinking about stuff and ended up going off the rails :eek:
    i'm not 100% in the right headspace yet.still really upset about losing my brother and i think i maybe need to deal with that first before tackling this again.
    gonna eat healthily until i feel ready to come back.
    no point in restarting and giving up all the time as i will feel like a failure,so gonna make sure i'm totally sorted before attempting lipotrim again.
    still gonna be around on here though to see how amazing you all get on.
    best of luck xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi Jo
    take your time lovie. There's no hurry-Lipotrim and your mates here will all still be here when you're ready. Enjoy the healthy eating and all the best.

Jon
    xxx

4. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Your only a failure when you give up completely. You certainly haven't. After such amazing losses (thats a lot of sausages! haha) eating healthy for a while is a good option till your in the right frame of mind. As long as you keep in a calorie deficit you'll loose weight regardless. Try an online BMR calculator to find out your daily expenditure of calories and then deduct about 500 from that and work from their. No matter what as long as you stick to that you'll loose weight, though it won't be as rapid as TFR.

Hope you still manage to continue to loose though, as your doing amazing so far. Just remember, less calories in = more calories burned :)

5. beatthebelly

beatthebelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Tafflass.

Good luck with sorting everything out. Maybe it's an idea to log in here once in a while, and when things click, you'll be ready.

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Awww jo best to sort yourself out first Hun it must still be very hard for you could you get some counselling??? Ask your gp???...... be a stranger though good luck and best wishes :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.