messed up!!!

tafflass

Silver Member
well after yesterday's good start i felt really positive about being back on tfr.
last night,when kids went to bed,sat thinking about stuff and ended up going off the rails :eek:
i'm not 100% in the right headspace yet.still really upset about losing my brother and i think i maybe need to deal with that first before tackling this again.
gonna eat healthily until i feel ready to come back.
no point in restarting and giving up all the time as i will feel like a failure,so gonna make sure i'm totally sorted before attempting lipotrim again.
still gonna be around on here though to see how amazing you all get on.
best of luck xxx

Hi Jo
take your time lovie. There's no hurry-Lipotrim and your mates here will all still be here when you're ready. Enjoy the healthy eating and all the best.

Jon
xxx

Your only a failure when you give up completely. You certainly haven't. After such amazing losses (thats a lot of sausages! haha) eating healthy for a while is a good option till your in the right frame of mind. As long as you keep in a calorie deficit you'll loose weight regardless. Try an online BMR calculator to find out your daily expenditure of calories and then deduct about 500 from that and work from their. No matter what as long as you stick to that you'll loose weight, though it won't be as rapid as TFR.

Hope you still manage to continue to loose though, as your doing amazing so far. Just remember, less calories in = more calories burned :)

Tafflass.

Good luck with sorting everything out. Maybe it's an idea to log in here once in a while, and when things click, you'll be ready.

Back