MESSED UP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Zoon, 6 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Zoon

Zoon Member

I have been ill for few weeks and today I was vomitting and I ate some toast with tea with sugar... I have spoilt it on day 2... what a loser and failure I am :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eire

Eire Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.92%)
    Diet:
    Target Slim TFR. Changed to Exante TS on 5/12/'10
    Hey don't be so hard on yourself. You can start again when you're feeling better. If you aren't well you need to be kind to yourself.

4. Zoon

Zoon Member

I was doing soo well till an hour ago and then whoops all out :(

5. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11.5lb(34.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    U r NOT a failure, these things hapen,more so when u dont feel good. Tomorrow is a new day hun xx

6. Zoon

Zoon Member

yep tomorrow is always another day, I will pick myself up and start again... I will buy myself mineral water as I hate tap water - I think tap water makes me feel sick :(

7. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Zoon

First of all take a deep breath and then breathe out. It's OK .. this is a learning experience and nearly all of us have had moments like this. The most important thing is not to get stuck into the cycle of beating yourself up emotionally - it gets you nowhere apart from feeling more down (and I don't know about you but that makes me want to eat).

Just accept it's happened... plan what you will do differently next time you get the "urge" and then restart immediately (why "mentally" wait until tomorrow).

Give the voice that talks negatively to you in your head a name (some of us call it our gremlin) and when it starts up tell it to f**K off quite firmly and replace it with a positive thoughts e.g. "I will fit into X in a few weeks", "I will focus on moving forward" etc

Take care

8. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    indeed Cg, I agree with your advice, hey Zoon just accept, learn, dust off and move on, cos otherwise one is just stuck in the mistake..today is another day ..reach out to folk , maybe get a CD buddy or something,lots of options out there, just don't give up .

Bella

9. lovelyle

lovelyle Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree with the others, try not to be too hard on yourself and get back on it right away! we all have moments like this you are not a failure you are only human!! good luck hunny xx

10. Zoon

Zoon Member

Thank you all for your kind words, yes today has been better, not feeling sick and have plenty of mineral water ( I just can't drink tap water)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.