messing up

bridie

arghhhh i just cant stop messing up! no idea why im doing it! not really craving anything not hungry, not unhappy, nothing to celebrate!! just keep helping myself to everything and anything just because its there! then when ive eaten it looking for more stuff 'because ive ruined it i might as well carry on!!'
silly cow!!! help

Why are you doing this? How are you feeling before you do it? Stressed, bored, contented, sad, emotional? If you know what your triggers are then you can do this to avoid them. If you get tempted then you might think 'oh - I must be bored - I'll go and do XYZ instead'. Do you have a list of reasons why you want to lose the weight? If so read it whenever you're tempted and then ask yourself which is more important - the reasons for losing weight or the reason for wanting whatever it is in the kitchen. If you don't have a list then write one. As honest as possible.

absolutely no reason to do it what so ever! just need to kick myself back into gear! started again this morning and fingers crossed im back again! glad it was only one day off! could have been worse!

i know but it just wont budge the last couple!! because im getting complaicant and thinking oh well im almost there a little bit of this and that wont hurt!! BUT IT DOES!!! grrr silly brain! oh well feircley back on it for the last(fingers crossed) 10 days!!!

Back