Metabolic Resting Rate Test

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Snail, 11 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Snail

Snail Full Member

Hi all,

Anyone know of anywhere that does metabolic resting rate testing? Would like to get it done!

Any info appreciated!

Snail. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

No. I've never considered it so wouldn't even know where to get your basal metabolic rate tested. It's not an easy or quick test. I think you'd need to get it done at a sports therapy clinic or a sports science department at a university as they'd have the equipment.

hths

cc

4. Snail

Snail Full Member

thanks, i know it involves sitting in one of those chambers which measures your oxygen consumption or something. was just wondering if anyone knew of any sports science clinics or anywhere that offers it to the public.

5. Amanda34

Amanda34 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Most gyms can tell you your metabolic age on their funny scales...they work on the basis that the lower your metabolic age the higher your metabloic rate is - the same scales also tell you how hydrated you are, which is handy on these diets.

6. Snail

Snail Full Member

thanks i'll bare that in mind!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.