Metabolic Type Diet

I don't know (or don't remember) a diet with that name.

What are the main rules of that diet?

Aline said:
I don't know (or don't remember) a diet with that name.

What are the main rules of that diet?

Not sure yet. You have to answer questions to attain whether you are a protein, carb or mixed person. Lots of science behind it and it's a diet for life thing. V interesting reading so far.

I hope I'm a carb person, most of my calories come from carbs because I'm a vegetarian and I refuse to change that :p

I'll see if I find the test somewhere online (googling:))

You're welcome, hehe.

I just goggled after a few seconds found that. Nowadays internet has almost everything online, even some entire books :p

Think I'm more protein which will be a nightmare as carbs - pasta etc are cheaper!! I don't think I could afford a protein type lifestyle.

I had some success on South Beach which is low carb but also on Slimming World which allows loads on Extra Easy so go figure. Although it was not long after SW that I developed an underactive thyroid.

Think I'm more protein which will be a nightmare as carbs - pasta etc are cheaper!! I don't think I could afford a protein type lifestyle.

I had some success on South Beach which is low carb but also on Slimming World which allows loads on Extra Easy so go figure. Although it was not long after SW that I developed an underactive thyroid.

Just make what works better for you:)

Back