• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Metal mouth

I've been on LT for the past few months but in the last 6 hours have got the most disgusting metally flavour in my mouth - I've been in ketosis for at least a week so have regular budgie cage mouth but this is different. I drink loads but only water and black coffee
I have got a lingering cold and sniffle but have not taken any medication or tablets but other than that everything is the same.
Has anyone else had a similar "flavour" or can shed light on it ?
Julie

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thats it - as if i've been sucking something - its really difficult to describe but i've still got it !
Maybe its normal and having a cold has made my minging breathe taste worse than usual.

I had a metallic taste all the way through LT in my mouth if i didnt drink enough water dunno if it was normal or not but tasted like i was chewing on a pop can!

Listerine strips required - NOW!

I feel like I'll overdose on listerine the amount I go through - didn't help but reassuring to know its not just me !!

I've been mouthwashing for the past 2 hours and so far so good...it never even occured to me ! Am I dense or what but si far its worked - now i've got that familiar budgie case mouth mixed with mouthwash.....mmmmmmm very pleasant !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Movies, Music and TV 6
Exante 8
Lipotrim Forum 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 9