Metal mouth

IMac

Gold Member
I've been on LT for the past few months but in the last 6 hours have got the most disgusting metally flavour in my mouth - I've been in ketosis for at least a week so have regular budgie cage mouth but this is different. I drink loads but only water and black coffee
I have got a lingering cold and sniffle but have not taken any medication or tablets but other than that everything is the same.
Has anyone else had a similar "flavour" or can shed light on it ?
Julie

Its really very strange...maybe someone has laced my coffee with iron filings.
Its worse after drinknig coffee...or maybe I'm just getting paranoid !

Thats it - as if i've been sucking something - its really difficult to describe but i've still got it !
Maybe its normal and having a cold has made my minging breathe taste worse than usual.

I had a metallic taste all the way through LT in my mouth if i didnt drink enough water dunno if it was normal or not but tasted like i was chewing on a pop can!

Listerine strips required - NOW!

I feel like I'll overdose on listerine the amount I go through - didn't help but reassuring to know its not just me !!

I've been mouthwashing for the past 2 hours and so far so good...it never even occured to me ! Am I dense or what but si far its worked - now i've got that familiar budgie case mouth mixed with mouthwash.....mmmmmmm very pleasant !!

listerine did not help me get rid of the taste it was the ratar dex mouth wash that did it it is designed to get rid of bad breathe and it is tasteless as mint and metal did not mix for me!!!

Back