• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Metric Weighing in

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone knew if this was possible? I was not brought up in England, and therefore I never really used the Imperial System- ever, unless I had to for conversion exercises in Maths at school. Currently I am converting my weekly weight into kg, but I was wondering if there was the possibility of doing this during meetings if I asked each week?

I just feel that I don't really feel the difference- IMO, when I lose/gain weight as a result- because to me 2kg gain/loss is more dramatic than just 1lb for example.

Did anyone else come across this as a problem?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st5lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 2st5lb(17.65%)
Hm I know that you can change your ticker (see below) into kgs...I was also brought up in the metric system, but I am embracing the imperial system to some extent: 1lb sounds much better than 0.5kg!

xxx

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
The scales at group have a kg option, just where the on switch is on the display that you look at. I don't know if that will translate to the pda but I do know I have pushed it so one of our members could see what she lost that week in kg.

BigV

S: 20st3lb C: 16st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 3st8lb(17.67%)
Hi, just tell the person that is weighing you to do it in kg's. I do that at class. They just have to press a button and the scales convert to kg. mine is written in kg rather than lbs in my book.