Mexican for tea!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Janeyjane1984, 20 May 2014 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Janeyjane1984

Janeyjane1984 New Member

Hi everyone, we're making fajitas tonight...thought they were off the menu but saw a post about Asda's gluten free wraps being able to be a heb, is it just one wrap does any one know please? Also the seasoning packs you can get...are they syns? Thank you in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i_am_plankton

i_am_plankton Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(33.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just one wrap counts as your HEB and the seasoning mixes are syns - usually about 5 syns or so for the whole packet. I buy the Old El Paso kits and it works out at 15 syns for the 2 wraps, seasoning mix and salsa. The better alternative is to have the taco kit because 2 Tacos with salsa and seasoning come in at around 9 syns

4. LittleFlo

LittleFlo Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I use the Old El Paso fajita seasoning but serve with rice or pasta rather than the wraps, if that's any help?

5. Charli2019

Charli2019 Full Member

I usually have 1 weight watchers wrap at 5 syns and then use a bit piece of lettuce as a wrap for a second fajita! Mmmm making me hungry.

6. MrsGSlimmingWorld

MrsGSlimmingWorld Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find the gluten free wraps are only nice if you use them as a pizza base :/ if you use them as a wrap they are horrible. I usually make naked fajita bowls, as in i make the fajitas using paprika and other herbs and spices (which are free) and then have them with rice xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.