1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mexican for tea!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Janeyjane1984, 20 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Janeyjane1984

Janeyjane1984 New Member

Hi everyone, we're making fajitas tonight...thought they were off the menu but saw a post about Asda's gluten free wraps being able to be a heb, is it just one wrap does any one know please? Also the seasoning packs you can get...are they syns? Thank you in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. i_am_plankton

i_am_plankton Well-Known Member

Just one wrap counts as your HEB and the seasoning mixes are syns - usually about 5 syns or so for the whole packet. I buy the Old El Paso kits and it works out at 15 syns for the 2 wraps, seasoning mix and salsa. The better alternative is to have the taco kit because 2 Tacos with salsa and seasoning come in at around 9 syns

4. LittleFlo

LittleFlo Active Member

I use the Old El Paso fajita seasoning but serve with rice or pasta rather than the wraps, if that's any help?

5. Charli2019

Charli2019 Well-Known Member

I usually have 1 weight watchers wrap at 5 syns and then use a bit piece of lettuce as a wrap for a second fajita! Mmmm making me hungry.

6. I find the gluten free wraps are only nice if you use them as a pizza base :/ if you use them as a wrap they are horrible. I usually make naked fajita bowls, as in i make the fajitas using paprika and other herbs and spices (which are free) and then have them with rice xx