Mexican style corn

Hi

Please can some one tell me how many syns (EE) is In green giant Mexican style corn ? I bought a can tonight from morrisons and It's not on the slimming world syns online app??mind you it's a new product
It's. 258g - approx 289 cal for whole tin - it has sweet corn, onion, black beans and red peppers

Thanks

It seems nobody knows sorry. You can put the nutritional info for anything thats not listed online through the syn calculator though xx

Thanks for answering , I didn't know I could do that online aswell ? being new to slimming word - if I don't suss it out online I will take it to class tomorrow thanks again for your reply x

There isn't a syn calculator on the app but there is on the SW desktop site (under my weight loss tools > syn tools) and also on the mobile site as part of the food diary. I prefer to use the mobile site over the app as it has many more features. Just follow the link below and log in, then bookmark it on whichever device you are using for next time :)

https://mobile.slimmingworld.com/

Hmm that doesn't sound right hun, did you choose the appropriate free food allowance from the drop down menu at the start? Which one would depend on what the main ingredient is, usually the one listed first :)

Lol - ahh no I didn't ?

I choose sweet corn , in the box , bit it's all different beans based on that its 7.5 syns

Think is will take it into class !!

Really fancied this sweet corn and still not eaten it

I checked on the Tesco website and the ingredients are as follows:

Sweet Corn (60%),Water ,Onions (5%) ,Black Beans (5%) ,Red Peppers (4%) ,Salt ,Lime Juice Concentrate ,Flavouring

Now, as far as I can see, each of those ingredients on its own would be free on Extra Easy or Green (not on Red), and there are no extras like fats or oils or thickeners to add syns, so I think the whole thing would be free. I can't see where any syns would come from.

I checked on the Tesco website and the ingredients are as follows: Sweet Corn (60%),Water ,Onions (5%) ,Black Beans (5%) ,Red Peppers (4%) ,Salt ,Lime Juice Concentrate ,Flavouring Now, as far as I can see, each of those ingredients on its own would be free on Extra Easy or Green (not on Red), and there are no extras like fats or oils or thickeners to add syns, so I think the whole thing would be free. I can't see where any syns would come from.

Would it not be the lime juice concentrate ?

Back