Mexico's 4th Weigh in

Mexico

Well today I lost 4lb which I am happy about. I still feel very focused although it has been hard at times this week as my hubby is home after 6 weeks working away and meals are an occassion for catching up with family and friends.

However I have stayed strong and I am really glad as I can now start to feel the difference.

I find it much easier to turn over in bed and to lift my legs up when putting shoes and socks on etc. I never realised that the weight restricted me in doing things but now I feel so much better.

I weighed in at 12 stone 1lb today and with 6 weeks to go I should be at a healthy weight.

I am really enjoying not only seeing the weight come off, but feeling it too :)

I love this site as reading everyones posts keeps me focused

Thank you

Great loss Mexico!

WEll done, and especially for staying motivated when it must be hard not to celebrate with food now hubby's back.

This sit is great isn't it? :)

Well today I lost 4lb which I am happy about. I still feel very focused although it has been hard at times this week as my hubby is home after 6 weeks working away and meals are an occassion for catching up with family and friends.

However I have stayed strong and I am really glad as I can now start to feel the difference.

I find it much easier to turn over in bed and to lift my legs up when putting shoes and socks on etc. I never realised that the weight restricted me in doing things but now I feel so much better.

I weighed in at 12 stone 1lb today and with 6 weeks to go I should be at a healthy weight.

I am really enjoying not only seeing the weight come off, but feeling it too :)

I love this site as reading everyones posts keeps me focused

Thank you

well done Mexico:) how much is that in total??

Mexico,
That's a great loss enjoy it and glad to hear things are getting easier. It's amazing how we adapt ways of dressing, getting out of bed etc to our weight and tend not to notice - or perhaps pretend to which was my case. Hope all goes well for you this week.
Doirin

Fantastic loss, well done you. I seemed to average 4lbs a week a lot on this and was really happy with it, you should be really pleased with that!

Fab loss,well done!!! Caz xx

That's fantastic - you'll be a real skinnie-minnie in Mexico ;) x

I want to feel healthy when I go this year. Last year I was very aware of myself being overweight and would often be hesitant to walk around, and even get up and play with the kids at times. This year I want to have confidence to participate more and be happy in myself X

And you will!! It'll be brilliant! x

Well dun hun, eating with fam is the hardest thing, but your focus is stronger you can do it x

well done

Hi Mexico
You seem to be doing everything right and have done well so far. Your right this is a great site for Inspiration, support and guidance. There is always someone on here who can help and they always respond very quickly in a crisis.
I agree that the reduced weight does make movement easier and we are surprised at how restricted we used to be, sometime without realising it.

Back