Mia - what happened at your WI

Ahhhhh, thank you. Another disappointing week I'm afraid - 2.5lb. A bit fed up at the minute and that's why I've kept of the forum - I felt I was giving everyone negative vibes and this diet is hard enough without someone being on a downer:D. I am not going to pack in, I will keep going, but I must admit this is a bit disheartening. Put on last week then a small loss this week. What can I do???

Thanks so much for thinking of me :thankyou:

Hey Mia......
2.5 is fab hon .. You are doing well.. Hang in there sweetie if you were not doing cd you might have been putting on weight..
You can do it .. you know you can.... Not long until your hols and your going to look fab.......... Chin up hon your doing great xxxxx

Your doing great! Stick in there! I noticed next to your losses youve lost inches instead which in my opinion is what mattters weight is just a number but inches are what get you into the lower sized jeans :D

This site is so lovely - the support you receive is amazing. Thanks soooo much ladies xxxxx Miriam

Mia- I know I've already said all this in the PM I sent you but I really do see you as an inspiration. So many people on here stick to CD 100% for weeks on end, which is an amazing achievement in itself. But it is even more inspiring to see someone who struggles so much still carry on, week in and week out. So you've had a few blips and a few wobbly moments on the forum, but you're so determined. I know what it is like to slip up, I know how easy it is to want to give in, but you haven't! You should be proud missus, not many people are strong enough to do that.

Reactions: Mia
I will continue to do this. If I am having 470 cals a day, the weight HAS to come off doesn't it.

Lisa, I do it becasue I have to. You don't need me for inspiration Lisa, you are doing great yourself. Look at you - you have been away for weekends and you have stuck in, I would have ate for England if I was away.

CurlyWurly - you are doing excellent too, you have been 100%. I cannot say "oh how do you do that" becasue the last time - I DID IT. Is this your first time CD?

Yes, I know I have had very small cheats - I have always admitted what I have had, nothing more, nothing less. But, to put 1/2lb last week has really set me back. I was expecting a hugh loss this week lol - that hasn't happened has it lol. Well, onwards and upwards - see what next week brings. I've got Lisa's mobile and I am gonna text her EVERY time I feel tempted to eat (OMG she is going to be so sick of me by this time next week hahahaha)

Mia- I know I've already said all this in the PM I sent you but I really do see you as an inspiration. So many people on here stick to CD 100% for weeks on end, which is an amazing achievement in itself. But it is even more inspiring to see someone who struggles so much still carry on, week in and week out. So you've had a few blips and a few wobbly moments on the forum, but you're so determined. I know what it is like to slip up, I know how easy it is to want to give in, but you haven't! You should be proud missus, not many people are strong enough to do that.

Do you know what Mia I couldnt have said that any better myself and Bloody hell girl you have got the most determination on here and then some with deciding to stick with it despite your disappointment - but looking overall you have lost 15lbs in a month which is absolutely FANTASTIC - and you wouldnt get that on any other conventional diet! so keep coming on and you werent dragging us down we will be here with you all the way for the ups and the downs and you are going to be lighter for your holiday honey I have every faith in you
xxxxxxxx

here here!!
Well done Mia, i know u were expecting a bigger loss but 2.5 is great... and is a step closer the goal....
Keep up the good work!!!

xx

Mia, As someone who DIDN'T stick to CD, I feel qualified to say that you officially rock! To be able to carry on CD'ing in the face of blips and disappointment is so incredible. 2.5lb is a great loss, and you should feel very proud of not only the physical achievements; but the mental strength you posess which enables you to fight for this everyday.
You will do this, I just know you will xx

Thanks you so much, it really is comments like that which MAKE me want to do it. Yeah, ok, I may have had a packet of Bernard Matthews Turkey Breast, or a small tin of salmon along the way - but I WILL do it. I am going to be 100% for the next 2 weeks for definate (I am not getting weighed next week - my decision becasue it is too disheartening for me when I only lose a small amount, or even worse nothing), so I will see how I do in 2 weeks. Also, this time in 2 weeks I will be half way through my CD journey. Thanks everyone xx

Back