Mia's Neverending Diary

Hey Mia - sounds like you had a good night which was the point of going out? Plus you had the chicken only before you went out - not the pizza and kebab? Those are good choices!

Get back on 100% today and see that as the positive rather than the negative of a bit of picking at the end of the night.

You are doing great!

Thanks Wales. Yes, it could have been worse, but I am disappointed becasue it wasn't in my plan. I knew I was going to drink, but the plan was to defo NOT eat lol.

I've just got my social life back on track so I'm not going to stop going out so I need to just be stronger at weekends.

It's so hard where drink is concerned though. Yesterday we had a BBQ and was tempted to drink, but I know the next day I'd have been starving.

I also think you made a good choice in the chicken, so it's not all bad :) you're getting there and you still want to lose weight!

why don't you take out a bar for the end of the night... its what helps get me through the pizza, kebab, chip torment!

I did, but I ate that about 11.00 p.m. - I was starving.

aaw well at least pat yourself on thed back for not having a full portion to urself!!!

Back