Mia's Neverending Diary

a whole rotisserie chicken?! Aww hun, I guess it could be worse, pizza, curry and whatnot so don't beat yourself up, drink lots of water and start fresh tomorrow. You KNOW you can do this x

Yes, but it doesnt feel like its getting any easier :(

I'm going to Marmaris, where are you going?

Oh you'll love it. I've been 8 times (just come back 2 weeks ago). I've been to other places in Turkey too, but always come back to Marmaris ;)

Have a nice time. Where abouts are you staying?

Hey Mia, love your honesty - a whole chicken hehe

I find my diary really helps me - its over in restarters. Its so hard but get past day 4 and it gets easier... think of how many chicken's you could buy with 50 quid! and how great you will look buying them haha

haha yeah loads of chickens :). But today hasnt been good I'm afraid. I am getting embarassed now coming on this forum. I feel like a sham. There are people on here who are trying and giving 100% and I am playing about. Every day is - oh, today's the day, and it never is. I just can't get back into it. I must try harder xx

Shanny - I love turkey, I love everything about it. People are great, nightlife is great, food is lovely - its got everything. PM me if you want hun x

Hi Mia

hope you're okay. I've just written in my diary saying today is the day, as I've been struggling this week. So I know how you feel hun x

Well, 18 days to my holidays. I have 14.5lb to lose to goal but I am not going to do that in 18 days. So, I am just going to try my best. I am not SSing, I am not even being good some days (so this is a warning - 100%'ers don't read my diary, I am being a naughty girl :().

Anyway, just a little diary for myself. My social life is kicking off again and I am enjoying it. I go out every weekend again now and have no intention of stopping it. So, I will just try to work this my own way until I lose my stone, then decide what I am going to do.

Been REALLY terrible today, won't document what I have eaten for fear of embarrassing myself :(. So, from tomorrow I am going to try to shift a few pounds by 3rd September.

I am soooo hungry, I just want to cry. Why am I doing this? I want to stuff my face and it's only day 1 (again). I think it's becasue I know I am going out on Saturday night so don't actually care if i get into ketosis or not, it's a subconscious thing really because I know that I want to continue with CD even after Saturday night until 3rd September. I WISH so much I had the feeling towards this diet that I had a few months ago. I am not taking it one day at a time here - I am taking it one hour at a time and I am only really writing this to stop me going to the shop for a packet of crisps and a bar of chocolate :(

Hey hon........
Just think 18 days to go and you can still lose at least 7 to 10 pounds or if you were really good more!!!
You have done so well hon........ I can imagine when you have a few days off it must be hard to get back into it, but you know how you feel when your being good and how worth it, it is.
Sounds like your having lots of fun socially hon which is great.. and you sound really happy on that front which is important..
Chin up hon you can do it xxx

Mia I can completely empathise and think that hour by hour is the only way. Hope you manage to get through today and get back on track after Saturday x

Well, after loads of blips, I have had a 100% first day today. 2 weeks to go until the hols. so can't afford to start putting on. I keep thinking that I don't want to be lying on the beach thinking, "If only" and wishing I had of done something about it 2 weeks ago. Today I MUST do it or I will not be happy on my hols.

I can feel the weight going on even though the scales say otherwise. I feel happier when I am thinner, I am more confident and feel healthier. I WANT THIS SOOO MUCH and there is only me who can do it.

I am still going to go out at weekends. Saturday night I am out and will have a good drink, but try to keep off the food at the end of the night. So, here's to another 100% day tomorrow - one day (or hour) at a time

Well this has been my second 100% day on SS. I am doing ok. I really want to go out tomorrow night, but I don't want to cheat. I am going to drink though, I want my social life back, but I just hope it doesn't affect my loss too much. I was thinking of maybe having some boiled chicken before I go out rather than a CD to fill me a bit more and so I have something on my stomach and maybe take a bar/tetra out with me for later on when I am hungry throughout the night. It's a shame I am going out really coz I am getting 'in the zone', but on the other hand I am looking forward to it. So, I am going to go and have a good night and just hope it doesn't affect me too much.

Well I went out last night and had a good night :)

But ............. (there's always a but isn't there?). I knew I was going to have a lot to drink so decided to have some chicken before I went. I had been shopping all day (had a tetra) and was starving and in a rush by the time I came back. I ate a packet of Bernard Matthews Turkey Breast (230 cals) whilst the chicken was cooking. I then had some chicken.

All the girls were having pizza, kebab etc before they went out but I didn't have anything. Had quite a few voddy's and at the end of the night they wanted more food. I was "quite" good, I didn't buy any food, but I ate some of theirs :(. I had some chips and garlic sauce, then a couple of bits of chicken and pitta bread from from a kebab.

I don't think I had too much, but still I am disappointed with myself. I was on day 3 100% SS. I knew I was going out, it was planned, but next week (becasue I am going out next Saturday night too), I will be more conscious of the food at the end of the night and not eat. I will be longer into the diet by next week ie. day 11 so it should be a bit easier.

I am rabbiting to myself now haha, but I just hope I haven't done too much damage.

Back