::MICASA SUCASA... [[Healthier Happier Halloween]] =D SpoOktober 2009 Challenge OPEN!

hmmm, not had a good weekend tbh, fell completely off the wagon..BUT am back on track and hoping ive only lost 3 days and im st6ill on target for this month!!

Good luck all x

Wow Piink! Well done!! I'm weighing fortnightly now coz my personal trainer told me not to become so obsessed with the scales as I'll start to turn fat into muscle first! I'm starting workouts on the power plate in two weeks too!! I didn't like it before tho, it shook EVERYTHING! Even my teeth! lol! xx

hmmm im not sure bout if the vibro plates are working yet.. only had two sessions ill let you know in a month :) xx

Eeek! First challenge!

Let's be realistic here - i'm not hitting the gym at all and it's hard to go for a proper swim with a 3 month old! So i'll be happy with 7lbs!Weighing in at the doc's on the 23rd Oct - but i'm in slimming world too so the 'big reveal' will be on 2nd November. Halloween's gonna be tough - my favourite day of the year!
Good Luck all!

Piink - can you change me to 8.5lb please.. i think 12.5lb was a tad unrealistic for me! :giggle:

Ive lost 5 and a half this week:eek:

So just 4 and a half to go for my October target of 10 lbs.

All the walking seems to be paying off. Yay!

Hope everyone else is getting on ok? x

I lost 1lb :p serves me right for diving into the muffins :sigh:

i've lost 4.5 so far this month - looking good for my 7lb target - quick question.... i created a ticker but i can't see it - nor can i see anyone elses signatures. and i can't seem to add any other information - just the ticker as i only have room for 350 !! please help

post lots and lots and you will get more privillages! get to 50 and you should have a full account hun!!

xxxxxxx

Hey Piink WELL DONE! have you hit a plateau at all over the months? How have you kept it fresh?:confused:

is refusin to get weighed yet lol

I was weighed on Wednesday, had lost 1.5kg, so about 3lbs, 5 to go for my monthly target...(I think I said 8 :confused:)

another 8lb off only 5lb more to go for this challenge.. :flirt2:

Berri xx

Hi, I can't believe that was you in 2007!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous, and I hope I can achieve the same weight loss as you! I'm just curious I am 24 and worried about excess skin being left due to losing weight, have you experienced this problem as you have lost so much?

Thank you for posting these truly inspirational pictures x

8lbs please is my goal, good luck all

Back