Mich Diary....

Just a quick post as I'm really, really tired and was going to bed an hour ago......:rolleyes:

Not a good day today - didn't get back on track... in fact been worse today than yesterday.....:eek: Sometimes feel I'm fighting a loosing battle...... will I ever get my head back round this feckin diet:confused:

Dropped OH off at pub at 9am to go to Cheltenham - he's still not back.....:rolleyes: (not complaining as I have plenty of days/nights away)..... went into down and depressed myself by trying to buy some new stuff and I'm back up to a size 22 top after being a 16/18 last summer.....feck:mad: Got Luc some summer dresses for school, a really cute bikini and a dress from Primark..... I did get a new top from New Look but I'm taking it back..... it's black and like I haven't enough black tops.....:rolleyes: Also got some jeans from Matalan - size 20 but like a second skin - bizarre as my other jeans from matalan are a size 18 and fit fine....:confused: Got a new nightie too but don't like that on either - yeah I know it's just a nightie but it looks really fuddy duddy...LOL!!!!

Went and did the shopping and then got the kids - gave them tea, have washed and ironed all the boys karate suits as they all have their first grading tomorrow - poor OH hope he won't be too hung over after today..... be nice if he's won some cash too....:D His mate called earlier to say that their other mate's mum has died - so I've got to tell him that tomorrow....:( Poor guy - (OH mate) only lost his dad less than 2 years ago.....:cry:

Anyway, aiming to be a better girl tomorrow..... really need to reign this in as I feel crap - bloated, sluggish, depressed and just fat, fat, fat....... it was so, so easy first time around.....:mad: :sigh:

Right minute to midnight - I'm outta here......

Lots of love to all

I know I'm a day, well a nite early but just popping past to say.....:D :D

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

ps........get u in your silver boots and nightie,,how sexilicious must you have looked...LMAO...(p.s. this was de closest too silver I could find LOL..)

HAPPY PADDY'S DAY TO YOU TOO HUN!!!! Hope you don't have too much falling down water.....LOLOLOL

I looked gorgeous in me nightie and boots - especially as my legs need shaving - mmmmm hold that thought.... er NOT....:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This time next week you'll be in BHam and we won't be far behind you hun...... can't wait.....

Nighty night....

Love

Anyway, aiming to be a better girl tomorrow..... really need to reign this in as I feel crap - bloated, sluggish, depressed and just fat, fat, fat....... it was so, so easy first time around.....:mad: :sigh:

Tomorrow (today) is a new day. :)

Feck...... just posted and the wireless router thingy crashed the comp as I sent the message......:mad:

No time to redo as going out to meet an old friend..... potted up date:

Friday - pant's!!!!
Saturday - 100% but v v down and resentful of being a fat *****!!
Sunday - 100% till tea time - Pizza Hut for tea:eek:
Monday - 100% so far so good....

Struggling on an hourly basis and feeling pant's.......:cry: I have a sheer desperation to loose this weigh int time for my hols and feel very pressured yet still I cant always stick to it...... my every waking hour is consumed with my weight.....:mad: :sigh:

Will type more tomorrow......

Love to all

Aww Mich, don't be too hard on yourself, theres a lot of us struggling around here at the minute....

we'll get there in the end..blooming modems quit on me a few times today, sooooo annoying ..:mad: :p

Ah babes, i'm sorry you're feeling so down.... eating will make you feel worse though so don't do it!!! Come on we got a fabby weekend to look forward to - all that boogying will burn loads of calories off!!!

Hey my friend... don't be so hard on yourself- take off the pressure honey.

You have enough going on what with kids and job hunting!! Don't give yourself crap over food !! You deserve better than that .

Try not to look back, but look forward. You can get through this , you are definitely NOT alone.. sending you mega hugs and feel good :vibes:

Hope today has arrived with a better feeling for you xxxx take care xxxxx

Hey Mich....too right - this is SO not easy...!!

but you know you CAN DO IT !!

Stay Strong hun....:)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Back