Mich Diary....

Hello my fabulous friend :D What a doll your little one is ;) Gorgeous!! (just like her mum!) How you doing today?

Didn't get the other job I was waiting for a reply for so back to the drawing board.... Not the one for you then matey - another, better one will turn up!

Anyway's, thanks Isobel for bumping me up ;) I will crack this, I WILL, I CAN, I WILL, I CAN..... yes, you will, you will, you will (said in the voice of Mrs thingy in Father Ted)

Size 16's here I come.....LOL I am aiming to be 13.7lbs by my holiday which is approx what I was last year - that's 3 stone in 70 days - can I do it? Bluddy gonna give it my best shot......
Hell yes!! course you can!! :) 2 and half months on just the dreaded packets? lol yep yep yep... 'tis possible (although a pretty tough target.. and.. if you don't then it wasn't possible!!) Give it your best and see what happens :D

Sorry not been around much - you know how it is :rolleyes: :banghead:

Hang on in there doll, only a few more days and we can shake our stuff again in Brummie land (wonder if the same chappies will be in there?????) lol... hmmm... t'will be interesting indeedy! :whistle: :whistle: :rotflmao:

OK I'm hear just keeping a low profile......:eek: :eek: :hide:

Last week ended in another food fest.....:eek: :rolleyes:

Yesterday I was 100% and I am planning on being 100% for as many days as I can...... my clothes are tight, I feel crap, the sun is shining and it's only 70 days till my holiday.....yikes:eek: I have absolutely nothing that fits.....:eek:

Scales were obviously up again yesterday morning but were 4lbs down again today - I really need to push it along now and get into the 15's by the BHam meet - which is possible....

Had Lucy's dance show all weekend - see pic she was sooo good and looked sooo adorable (but don't be fooled....:rolleyes: )

Didn't get the other job I was waiting for a reply for so back to the drawing board....

Anyway's, thanks Isobel for bumping me up ;) I will crack this, I WILL, I CAN, I WILL, I CAN.....

Size 16's here I come.....LOL I am aiming to be 13.7lbs by my holiday which is approx what I was last year - that's 3 stone in 70 days - can I do it? Bluddy gonna give it my best shot......

Thank you to everyone who posts - and Jane thanks for your comments - in the cold light of day a week on from my 'rejection' I fully understand what you are saying - and believe it too.....

Have a good day all - sun is shining and I've loads of washing out and loads of stuff to do....:D :D

Lots of love

Awww Mich, your little one is absolutely gorgeous, little angel entered my head when I looked at the photo..you must be very proud..

As for the 70day challenge you can do it...When we all get back from Bermingham, start a counter, draw a counter on a page and stick it to the fridge door and cross of each day as it passes, Green X for a Good Day, and just watch those Green X's grow along the line as the counter goes down, 60, 59, 58, 57.......etc...

We're all behind you to get you over the humps and bumps, so your not on your own..LOL..

9days love, I've got counters all over the place for the B/ham meet up......
:D

Hi Mich,

Thinking of you. :)

Hi Mich just caught up on your thread(after weeks away faffing about and hiding away)
between the ups and downs your still smiling and making others laugh
i nearly gave up comin to the meet but i kicked that idea
see you soon

Hi All!

Thank you all so, so much for your lovely words, and kind comments - I really do feel loved by you alll.... :thankyou: :thankyou: :grouphugg: :grouphugg:

Well it's the end of Day 2 and I did have a little blippette earlier (fecking Tuesday - karate night....grrrr:mad: ) - but I've glugged loads of water so hopefully not too much harm done....:rolleyes:

I will do individual replies to you all tomorrow but thank you all for your support...... I am just gonna keep trying, and trying and never give up..... reckon I'll be able to do another day tomorrow....:D

Night night hunny buns.......:D

Lots of love

Hi Mich just caught up on your thread(after weeks away faffing about and hiding away)
between the ups and downs your still smiling and making others laugh
i nearly gave up comin to the meet but i kicked that idea
see you soon

Oi missus - don't even think about not coming to the meet next weekend.....:( We will all be disappointed if you don't.... are you coming out on the razz at night too? Hope so the more the merrier.....:D

(as for faffing and hiding - I am the :queen: of faffing...so don't be trying to steal my crown......;) )

See you on the 24th - OK?!!!!

Love

Hi All!

Just thought I'd drop by and update my diary..... hope everyone is just fine and dandy.....:D

Well I got up this morning and the sun was shining.... woo hoo - I love this type of weather - even though I'm freezing...!! We had overslept a bit and OH was being a lazy bum and didn't want to get out of bed.... he's not really a morning person....:rolleyes: I did curtains, made the beds, put the ironing away and got the little ones clean uniforms out (how do they get so dirty.....:confused: ), did breakfast, cleaned shoes, did Lucy's hair, showered, slap on, dressed and out the door by 8.40am - well impressed - oh and I did a load of washing too.....:D Got back hung said washing out and put more in..... hopped on here to see what was going down....;) :cool: then I completed and printed off my application for another job (back at Warwick uni where I used to work)..... put out the other load of washing, spoke to my friend about a mutal friends hen weekend - sounds lush but not sure can manage it as it's April and it's a really busy month ..... plus expenses are the mo....:( Oh well going to the wedding so that's something to look forward to.....:D Had to get some pics done for my SIL and myself so took them and my job application to Tesco - it was such a gorgeous day I walked.... yep guys you heard right I walked.....:eek: :eek: OK it's only about a 10 minute walk but I'm such a lazy arse I usually go in the car....:eek:

Posted the letter, sorted the photos and got a few bits... not only do my kids get filthy they eat for England too - and they're not even teenagers yet.....:eek: Got a few 'nibbles' for tomorrow (my Bday) when people come round and walked back - the weather here has been absolutely gorgeous and it has really lifted my mood and spirits - sure I have a mild form of SAD.... forgot to say before I went I'd already drunk 2 litres of water so by lunchtime I'd had 3 litres and was to be blunt 'peeing like a race horse'.....LOL!!! Came home had a choc mint shake, did some ironing, played in the arcade for 20 mins and then went and got the little ones from school - eldest goes to ICT club so he wasn't home till later on.....

Just cooked them a roast chicken dinner so I'm sat upstairs on the computer with another hot choc shake - I've got college in about half hour - excel tonight ..... yikes I'm soooo crap at it.....:cry: :cry: I've a big load of stuff to list on ebay and was going to do some today but have ran out of time so will probably do some on Friday as tomorrow I'm going to Solihull shopping with my mum - well we are going to collect a present from John Lewis for my brothers 40th which is in about 3 weeks time.....

I have had a really good day today and have so far had 2 shakes and about 3 1/2 litres of water - I have had a couple of pint glasses of the Perfectly Clear Apple - it's gorgeous.... had a very very big battle with Miss CB this afternoon - I had bought for the nibbles a large bag of Tesco salt and vinegar twirl crisps - my favourite....... and they were screaming at me all afternoon to eat them - I can quite easily polish off a whole bag....:eek: anyway, I battled with my CB for ages and finally I....... text two good friends (you know who you are.....;) ) and they made me see the error of my ways and that I want to be slim more than eat the crisps and I know what they taste like and I don't need them they are nasty fat laden carb filled evil things and I will not be fitting in my lovely wardrobe of summer clothes if I decide to stuff them in my fat face..... so girls..... thanks for the pep talk and you'll be pleased to hear that said crisps are still sealed and intact and in the cupboard waiting for my guests to eat them tomorrow......:D :D

Anyway, college time so I'll burger off for now..... prob be back later but as it's my bday tomorrow I'll have a reasonable night so I can get up early enough to open my pressies..... hears hoping.....:D

Lots of love and :grouphugg:

Hope your day 3's going okay hun... thinking of you:) :hug99:

Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Doing OK hun - hope you are too..... was great to talk earlier in the week..... will speak after the weekend to finalise arrangements for the 24th......

Lots of love

Good on ya Mich... well done on getting to day 2... not easy but well worth it :D :D :D

love

Gen xxxx

Will be well worth it I know.... having been there before....LOL!!

Love

You go, girlfriend!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Isobel - see you've postponed the VFBC in April - if you do the other in the summer can you make it before 8 August cos that's when I got on my hols.....;)

Glad to see your still doing really well..... you rock sweetie...

Love

hi hun,
glad to hear you're doing ok, had been wondering where you were !
here's to day 2, 3, 4 ......................... to holiday & slim
you can do it
xx:)

Thanks Pandora..... your doing great too - looking forward to seeing you on the 24th - not long to go now......:D

Love

Hiya Mich - just catching up on ya hun....

It's great that ur back on course and put the last few days behind ya :)

hope you had a good day....I'm sure there's a fab job out there just waiting for a great person like you to snap it up !

love

Debz
xx

Thank's hun - I'm going to be a bit more 'pro-active' and 'put myself out there' on the job front..... see what's about and sure something will come up soon..... Are you getting excited about the CDC training? You'll be Fab!!

Hi Mich,

Thinking of you. :)

Thinking of you too Mich

Irene xx

Looking forward to seeing you both on the 24th for a natter and a boogie....LOL:D

Awww Mich, your little one is absolutely gorgeous, little angel entered my head when I looked at the photo..you must be very proud..
Mmmm - don't be fooled - little angel she is so NOT...LOL!! But yes we are very proud.... she loves it too...

As for the 70day challenge you can do it...When we all get back from Bermingham, start a counter, draw a counter on a page and stick it to the fridge door and cross of each day as it passes, Green X for a Good Day, and just watch those Green X's grow along the line as the counter goes down, 60, 59, 58, 57.......etc...

We're all behind you to get you over the humps and bumps, so your not on your own..LOL..

9days love, I've got counters all over the place for the B/ham meet up......
:D

Great idea about the counter - will give it a go.... looking forward to Bham.... not long now.... woo hooo.... has someone phoned to warn the good people of Bham they are going to be inundated with gorgeous women?

Hello my fabulous friend :D What a doll your little one is ;) Gorgeous!! (just like her mum!) How you doing today?
Why thank you my friend.....

Sorry not been around much - you know how it is :rolleyes: :banghead:

Hang on in there doll, only a few more days and we can shake our stuff again in Brummie land (wonder if the same chappies will be in there?????) lol... hmmm... t'will be interesting indeedy! :whistle: :whistle: :rotflmao:

BHam is going to be just the tonic I need - haven't had a good night out in a while.... can't wait..... same guys there.... yikes.... be funny if they were.....;)

good on ya mich,
you can sooooooo shift that weight in 70 days , but you have to really keep that holiday in mind now so you will feel great about yourself.i think i read you are going for 3 weeks , wow what a treat that will be, and really something to look forward to!
I go away in approx 70 days too and need to loose about the same to feel better about myself, [21st may i go]
so we both have a great goal to aim for!!!!!!
so sorry about other job ,that is so pants,
hope some good news comes your way!
ps lucy is a little doll!!
nat xxxxxxxx

Hi Nat - we are going on the 23 May for 12 days and then I go again in August for 3 weeks...... so I'm not going to challenge you but if we really go for it then I'm sure 3 stone is possible.....you are doing brill... keep it up.....:D

OK if this looks like a pile of poo it's cos I've only just discovered the multi-quote button and not sure it'll have worked.....:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :silly: :silly:

Well Feck me...... my first attempt at multi-quoting and it worked.... I'm a feckin genius.....:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :wow: :wow: :clap: :clap: :clap: :patback: :patback:

:bliss: :bliss:

By the way - weighed in this morning and had lost another 1lb so that's 5lbs in 2 days...... I need to loose 8lbs to be under 16stone and am hoping to achieve that before the BHam meet up - over the past couple of months I've got to 16.4lb and then seem to loose the plot so psychologically it'll be good to get back into the 15's !!

Happy Birthday Mich :)

whast ever you're on Mitch don't let it go you're high & rocking.

well done -another day's success!:D

Back